Pocket Queries how to delete

Fuzzy B

Faster way:

From the PQ list, check the box (left side) for the one(s) you want to delete. Click the delete icon at the very bottom under the check boxes.

I don't see what you are talking about. I go to the page that is titled "my pocket queries: and i have my queries listed there. I do not see anyplace on that page to delete a query. I have to click on whatever particular query I wish to delete and then that query page loads and that is where I Find the delete button.

Faster way:

From the PQ list, check the box (left side) for the one(s) you want to delete. Click the delete icon at the very bottom under the check boxes.

I don't see what you are talking about. I go to the page that is titled "my pocket queries: and i have my queries listed there. I do not see anyplace on that page to delete a query. I have to click on whatever particular query I wish to delete and then that query page loads and that is where I Find the delete button.

Click on the name of the one that you want to delete, then you'll see the Delete button on the bottom of the next page.

Faster way:

To the left of the preview icons, there is an empty box you can check. At the very bottom of this column of boxes, there is a delete icon you can click on:e27b77b1-29a9-451b-822f-ed55348cdec5.jpg

Faster way:

Click on the name of the one that you want to delete, then you'll see the Delete button on the bottom of the next page.

Well...that is exactly what I am talking about. I thought there was a faster way. I probably didn't explain myself very well. Thanks. B)

Faster way:

Well...that is exactly what I am talking about. I thought there was a faster way. I probably didn't explain myself very well. Thanks. B)

See post #6 above. You can delete one or multiple PQs directly from the page where they are listed.

Faster way:

Well....for whatever reason, I do not see that on the page "My Pocket Queries" . I see exactly what you are talking about with the check boxes, but when I check one or any of them, nothing else happens. Oh well.

See post #6 above. You can delete one or multiple PQs directly from the page where they are listed.

;

Faster way:

Check the ones you want to delete and then Click the box to the left of this

Total Queries/Day