Garmin etrex sale

yorelken

Those are Summits (B&W). Just don't buy those.

That would be your opinion. Not everyone is looking for a mapping unit. Its barometric altimeter provides accurate elevation reporting and records elevation profiles so you can track your total ascent over distance and time. The electronic compass provides bearing information even when you're not moving.

Canadian Tire $129.99

GPS Central - $179.95

Well I'm using a yellow 60 :lol:

Mapping wasn't my priority when I bought it and it isn't much more now.

It's just that I compared them (IE Geckos, eTrex, GPS 60, eTrex Summit), and found it not much more interesting than the yellow eTrex. For the use I make of it (Geocaching in wooden areas), the antenna of the 60 was the primary reason of my choice (followed by the bigger screen, the more user-friendly interface).

But it's true that for someone that needs an altimeter and compass, it's a deal.

Double post.

Just a tip - gpscentral were phenomenal in terms of service and delivery - I got my new eTrex H in 23 hours (and I live in BC!). I originally tried to get one from mobilegps online - BAD idea!! The service was terrible and they were very unhelpful. They sat on my order for three weeks and then sent the old model eTrex - arrgghh! So imagine my delight when my gpscentral order came through correct the very nexy day!