Mass GPX eXchange file download

vmabuck

Thanks for the info!

So there is no way to just select the ones you wish to download in GSX?

What I am trying to do is grab certain caches along the roads I will be driving on in England over the next few weeks. So I scroll through the Map Search function and I make Bookmark listings for certain roads. Like I have a folder for M40, and M1 etc...

I was looking for a way to take these select bookmark folders, and upload them to GSAK all at once so I have all the offline cache clues...

Does the pocket query do that?

Edited by vmabuck

Thanks for the info!

So there is no way to just select the ones you wish to download in GSX?

What I am trying to do is grab certain caches along the roads I will be driving on in England over the next few weeks. So I scroll through the Map Search function and I make Bookmark listings for certain roads. Like I have a folder for M40, and M1 etc...

I was looking for a way to take these select bookmark folders, and upload them to GSAK all at once so I have all the offline cache clues...

Does the pocket query do that?

Caches along a route will do that for you. It is a little more involved than a PQ, but can give you all the caches within a distance you select from your route. For instance, you can set the caches along a route to give you all the caches within 1 mile of M40 in the area you travel.

Thanks for all the info once again. I think I actually figured it out, but now it seems it won't send the query. I noticed it said you can only run a pocket query once every 7 days?? Is that total or just for individual queries?

I would like to run a query for every one of my bookmark folders...

Thanks for all the info once again. I think I actually figured it out, but now it seems it won't send the query. I noticed it said you can only run a pocket query once every 7 days?? Is that total or just for individual queries?

I would like to run a query for every one of my bookmark folders...

You can run up to 5 separate queries per day. The once every 7 only applies to the special "my finds" PQ.

PQs get run according to thier last run date. New ones get run first and then they are lined up according to the last time run date. Trying to get the same PQ everyday is difficult.