Win A Hiking Stick

8ea60ce2af.jpg

Okay...third time is the charm. No matter how hard I look, there's always a mistake I don't notice until after I post the thing. :P

Now that is good. First one I've seen, but I like it. :D

I hope it shows well when shrunken down, too.

I am with Robespierre on this one. Even though it is the first...IT IS REALLY COOL! LOVE IT :P

I was looking at the Avitar Creation thread to get some idea who our contributing artists might be. There have been about eight artists to contribute over the last year:

• GoLeft
  • FamilyMac
  • mizdeeds
  • Kimmyroo
  • DrDumbA...
  • AmishHacker
  • Parker 313
  • Dino Hunters

Personally, I'd like to see many more contributors to this thread, as well as the avitar thread. I have a feeling there's a lot more artists out there than are letting on.

Thanks for these entries gang! If I could, could I possibly get each of you to submit the original graphic via email at ncogeocachers@gmail.com ? Sometimes the graphics lose quality when they are uploaded on the forums (might not here, not sure exactly how these forums are setup). I would appreciate it :( Thanks again for your work!

Thanks for these entries gang! If I could, could I possibly get each of you to submit the original graphic via email at ncogeocachers@gmail.com ? Sometimes the graphics lose quality when they are uploaded on the forums (might not here, not sure exactly how these forums are setup). I would appreciate it :( Thanks again for your work!

I did email it via the link on the NCOG website... did you not receive it?

Angie

Well...I guess we have our work cut out for us here in NCOhio. Everything is SOOO GREAT! It will be a hard choice to make. I am so glad there are others to put their input in on this.....I would go CRAZY! :)

Many, many thanks to all entries and keep 'em coming! Plenty of time yet to get entries in.

Peace, LOTS of Love, & always Happy :o Caching!

Peacetrain/Jenn

Considering posting a design, but wondering what dimensions might be applied to this graphic.

It seems the only locations your current logo appears are the NCOG homepage and the Contact page.

Any information would help the design process.

Cheers,

angelcrusher

P.S. - lovely walking stick.

Edited by angelcrusher

I would say around 300 x 300 is what our final destination will be. If it is larger, we can size down and retain quality. Fine print tends to get pretty small that way though.

As for the weather....our house flooded out. Pretty much taken care of now though, but man. NCO was tore up pretty good (Bucyrus, Galion, Shelby).

fa2aa42544.jpg

You guys all hanging in there? Sounds like you're getting some serious weather over there.

This one's going to be hard to beat! :rolleyes::o:(

The (rich) guy on the other side of the park from my house filled several dump trucks with stuff he threw out over the last few days. :D But Shelob stayed dry.

Edited by Robespierre