An easier challenge cache to do

mudsneaker

Congrats, mudsneaker, on the FTF on this challenge! And thanks to ohjoy for creating a challenge that truly everyone can do!

As long as you're a premium member. <_<

Not trying to argue, but as Ambrosia notes because of the requirement to have a Bookmark list, only Premium Members are eligible to do this challange.

Congrats, mudsneaker, on the FTF on this challenge! And thanks to ohjoy for creating a challenge that truly everyone can do!

Not trying to argue, but as Ambrosia notes because of the requirement to have a Bookmark list, only Premium Members are eligible to do this challange.

Many of the challenges require a bookmark list, but you're right, I wasn't thinking about that.

My point was that the Alphabet challenge is "easier" and more accessible to more cachers because of the broader range of caches that can be used - you don't have to travel the state, climb mountains, or perform feats of mental gymnastics. (Unless you want to.)

Edited by hydnsek

Many of the challenges require a bookmark list, but you're right, I wasn't thinking about that.

My point was that the Alphabet challenge is "easier" and more accessible to more cachers because of the broader range of caches that can be used - you don't have to travel the state, climb mountains, or perform feats of mental gymnastics. (Unless you want to.)

This is true...and for that I'm thankful. <_<

How about a "Find all of OhJoy!'s Caches Challenge"? Thas only 239 currently to find. :) But if you exclude the out of state ones the number will drop a bit.

Is there anyone is WA that has more hides?

Or "The Ultimate Challenge" Find all the challenge caches to qualify for the Ultimate final. :)

Or "The Ultimate Challenge" Find all the challenge caches to qualify for the Ultimate final. :)

Oooh, I like that one, I'd be in the lead (5 of 7 current challenges completed). :) But then Ruck and Mr Gadget and Navigatorz and Patudles would get the Fire Lookouts and Highest done, which would catapult them past the rest of us.

Some of us in Spokane have already completed that challenge, thanks to Trevor and Kate's fun hides.

Let's see...

A is for Altamont, B is for (Better) Bygone Boulevards, C is for Concave, D is for Dead End...

The scary part is that I can remember every single one of them. ;)

Some of us in Spokane have already completed that challenge, thanks to Trevor and Kate's fun hides.

Let's see...

A is for Altamont, B is for (Better) Bygone Boulevards, C is for Concave, D is for Dead End...

I was in Spokane last week.. if only I had known about this cache.. ;) I liked Spokane, a lot of nice parks there.

Let's see...

I would have most if it completed if not for the requirement that the caches have to be AFTER 7/1/07. ;)