Anyone gotten their HcX from Walmart.com yet?

I am still listed as "Processing" after 48 hours and it is supposed to be delivered today or tommorrow. Is this normal for WM.com, to leave processing up til the very end? Since I am leaving for vacation I wanted to get it fast so I payed for the 1 day shipping.

I ordered around 10am on the 22nd, order was listed on their tracking section as processing around 4pm same day, and hasn't changed since.

Will It change before i have it in hand?

This is my 1st order with WM.com although I know their stores well enough. Just curious to see what the process and expectations I hsould have are.

A lot of companies use "Processing" as cover for all the paperwork and other junk that we would get annoyed at before shipping.

When processing cuts into when you would expect them to say "Shipped" for it to get delivered on time. Odds are it's not going to get delivered on time. Most companies do take the time to update the status upon shipping.

When I did an order their processing was about a week but they shipped when they said they would.

I am still listed as "Processing" after 48 hours and it is supposed to be delivered today or tommorrow. Is this normal for WM.com, to leave processing up til the very end? Since I am leaving for vacation I wanted to get it fast so I payed for the 1 day shipping.

I ordered around 10am on the 22nd, order was listed on their tracking section as processing around 4pm same day, and hasn't changed since.

This is my 1st order with WM.com although I know their stores well enough. Just curious to see what the process and expectations I hsould have are.

I just got off the phone with WalMart, they told me that it was ship.

I ordered the same day should get on the 30th

I just checked the tracking number that they gave me on UPS and the unit is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow! This is without my selecting one or two day shipping. I guess it helped that they're shipping from PA and I'm in NY.

Most "one day shipping" or "same day shipping" offers are a joke. They ship it one day from when they PROCESS it or the next day after they PROCESS it. It has nothing to do with the day you ORDER it. It's a well-known ripoff used by companies to gouge extra money from unsuspecting customers.

Well I finally called walmart help, and it has shipped and is on the delivery truck so it should be here today or tommorrow. I don't care as long as it's before the weekend. Apparently I didn't get the "Shipped notice" and they don't know why it is still listed as processing as it was out and on the truck headed my way today.

Well live and learn, at least I'll have it for vacation.

Well I finally called walmart help, and it has shipped and is on the delivery truck so it should be here today or tommorrow. I don't care as long as it's before the weekend. Apparently I didn't get the "Shipped notice" and they don't know why it is still listed as processing as it was out and on the truck headed my way today.

Well live and learn, at least I'll have it for vacation.

Same thing happened to me when I ordered the Vista Cx. But, it showed up in 3 days after I ordered it, so was pleased. The next day, they pulled the Cx off walmart.com. So, I took it back to a store, and they gladly refunded the price AND shipping charges. WM rocks when it comes to that sort of thing.