Celtic Arrow Geocoin on sale Monday!

Arrow One

My second coin, the "Celtic Arrow" will be going on sale at coinsandpins.com at 7:00 pm on Monday the 23rd of July. I cant figure out how to post the picture here, but the coin is square, celtic design, and made in Gold, Silver, & Copper. They have a few other cool coins going on sale at the same time, so be there or be square!! :unsure:

My second coin, the "Celtic Arrow" will be going on sale at coinsandpins.com at 7:00 pm on Monday the 23rd of July. I cant figure out how to post the picture here, but the coin is square, celtic design, and made in Gold, Silver, & Copper. They have a few other cool coins going on sale at the same time, so be there or be square!! :unsure:

If we go there to purchase one of your square coins then shouldn't it read be there or and be square!! :(

I was totally jazzed to get my three Celtic Arrow Geocoins (AC, B & AS) this afternoon, but when I opened up my CoinAndPins mailer, I found three completely different coins. :)

It seems they mixed up my order and now I'll just have to wait until I can make arrangements to correct the order ... and then wait for my corrected order to arrive. :)

I was totally jazzed to get my three Celtic Arrow Geocoins (AC, B & AS) this afternoon, but when I opened up my CoinAndPins mailer, I found three completely different coins ...

Well, the order has been fixed. I received my copper, bronze and silver Celtic Arrows this weekend and the folks at CoinsAndPins are so nice ... they even threw in an extra "Thank You" Coin!!! Thanks C&P!!! :laughing::D:D