Getting Excited!

tw3nty3ight

Well with 15 finds today I am only 24 away from the big 100 finds!! I am pretty excited as yesterday was my 1 month anniversary of caching so I think Im doing pretty well so far. Anyrate I am looking to find a nice 100 finds achievement coin and pin set. Anyone know where the best place to get these to add to my collection?

Well with 15 finds today I am only 24 away from the big 100 finds!! I am pretty excited as yesterday was my 1 month anniversary of caching so I think Im doing pretty well so far. Anyrate I am looking to find a nice 100 finds achievement coin and pin set. Anyone know where the best place to get these to add to my collection?

Check out CoinsAndPins.com's Geo-Achievement 100 Finds coin HERE

ETA: Glenn beat me to it, and did a much prettier job than me!

Edited by YemonYime

:anibad: Here's another milestone coin, I got mine here, and had it personalized. Very nice. :P

<link to non-trackable coin removed by moderator>

Yes, I've purchased a number of milestone coins from The Caching Place because of their ability to engrave the cacher's name, the date of the milestone find and its Waypoint code. It is not trackable though. Coins and Pins achievement coin is trackable but not engraved... unless you have it done on your own.

Edited by Eartha

I just hit 200 a week ago not bad for someone who started in January and had to hunt for caches in 5' of snow. we only have 140 caches in a 100 mile radius I've had to do some traveling to achieve 200.

wonder where I'd be if I lived in Vancouver......

Congrats on your upcoming 100th find

the Coins and Pins coin is very nice and includes a coin, pin and a case not bad for $12

Edited by plumbrokeacres