Grr. Not fair :(

A compromise?

You can always put out a sort of "webcam cache" and have a logbook on site too with a condition that a photo must be taken. You’ll need the ? puzzle type of cache icon. Like GCYN37.

You can can't you??

Simple answer Yes, as long as there is a Physical container and logbook to sign. You can add any Additional Logging Requirement you wish [as long as it is legal :D ], the cache would be classified as a Puzzle due to the ALR.

When you submitted the cache you confirmed you had read the guidelines. While reading them you will have seen a list of acceptable cache types here

I don't honestly see how you can complain when I refused your cache.

I didn't read from the OP's post that he was complaining, more that he had made a mistake and was annoyed with himself.

With that said, I feel there may be more to this thread than what the OP is saying? For instance you can't even select 'webcam' as a type of cache listing any more. So why did the OP try and submit one and under what pretext of cache was it being submitted under??

Well I can't give you a exact date, but I'd hazard a guess that it was around the same time that Virtual caches stopped being accepted for listing on the 2nd of November 2005.

Our one was one of the last to be approved on 27th October 2005, we got in just in time :D . The plug was pulled on webcam caches within a week of us having this approved so 2nd of November would seem very likely.