Subscriptions

Haffy

I may be wrong but i thought PayPal was now set up to pay anyone w/o an account. All you need is a CC.

Don't have one of those either. I have paid by money order in the past for a yearly subscription but don't have the available funds right now and 6 months is all I can afford.

I don’t want to use the Groundspeak Store or PayPal to subscribe. How can I become a Premium Member?

If you don’t wish to use PayPal to subscribe you can send a check or money order for $30 payable to Groundspeak to the following address:

Groundspeak

ATTN: Subscriptions

24 Roy St PMB 321

Seattle, WA 98109-4018

This will cover an annual subscription (sorry, no monthly subscriptions). Make sure to indicate your login name so we know which account to upgrade. We will email you once your Premium Membership has been activated. Thanks for the support of the site!

As per: http://www.geocaching.com/subscribe/

The above info doesn't really help the OP. Notice they could only pay 6 months now. They are not looking for a monthly subscription. Just a bi-yearly subscription.

Ah, but notice it says annually, therefore every six months doesn't seem like it will work without PayPal. You can only send in Payment through mail yearly as it seems.

The above info doesn't really help the OP. Notice they could only pay 6 months now. They are not looking for a monthly subscription. Just a bi-yearly subscription.

If the $15 is an issue, perhaps they should prefer to spend it on more important things, like food, gas or bicycle to get to work, save for emergencies, ...........

Also, paper processing is time consuming and expensive in the Groundspeak office, as in any other. Allowing only annual assists in reducing the time needed to process small amounts. It also saves the sender approximately 75 cents, the cost of an envelope and postage. OP would save quite a bit more, as money orders or cashiers checks are not free either.

Edited by Trucker Lee

I don't have or want a Paypal account so is it possible to use a money order to send via snail mail to just get a subscription for 6 months at a time?

Sorry, the terms are US$30 (Store, PayPal or Check-By-Mail) for a year or a monthly PayPal Subscription.

Thanks for the replies , I will just have to wait for more money to come my way I guess. But I sure do miss the advantages that being a premium member has. I'm lost without my pocket queries and GPX files.

Edited by haffy