The Queen.....

An apology to those that can not make the North Yorkshire Cache meet this coming weekend due to me having to cancel from the original date of last weekend....

Just thought I would post a picture of Her Majesty... I had a fantastic day seeing her and watching the Queens Club polo final in Windsor Great Park... a cracking final...

The picture....

http://img.geocaching.com/user/09f5b6bf-99...e359fa3f46d.jpg

And for all those who are coming this Saturday... see you all there...

I have a great day lined up for you all.

An apology to those that can not make the North Yorkshire Cache meet this coming weekend due to me having to cancel from the original date of last weekend....

Just thought I would post a picture of Her Majesty... I had a fantastic day seeing her and watching the Queens Club polo final in Windsor Great Park... a cracking final...

The picture....

http://img.geocaching.com/user/09f5b6bf-99...e359fa3f46d.jpg

Errrm, are you the one in the polo shirt with pink numbers or the black hat? :angry:

If you can get her Majesty to post an "attended" log, and maybe trade a few geocoins while she is at the event... I'll be there! :blink:

I passed by her and her ole man in their posh car the other day. They were in Pangbourne at the Falklands Memorial Chapel. Must have been six feet or so from her as our cars passed, I was so excited! I should get out more! Liane :ph34r:

I almost got run over by The Queen once in London. My wife and I were crossing the street in London, in a bit of a hurry, when she pulled me back. A couple of police motorbikes sped by, followed by a Bently with the Queen's flag flying on top. The old codger next to us (I swear I am not making this up) doffed his hat and let out a "Blimey! It's The Queen!" :o

I passed by her and her ole man in their posh car the other day. They were in Pangbourne at the Falklands Memorial Chapel. Must have been six feet or so from her as our cars passed, I was so excited! I should get out more! Liane :ph34r:

I was filming at this event and forgot that I was in Cache Hopper territory. Didn't even have time to find any caches :o

I passed by her and her ole man in their posh car the other day. They were in Pangbourne at the Falklands Memorial Chapel. Must have been six feet or so from her as our cars passed, I was so excited! I should get out more! Liane :lol:

I was filming at this event and forgot that I was in Cache Hopper territory. Didn't even have time to find any caches :o

Flippin' heck! How could you forget that!? :ph34r: Shed loads of caches around there - you should have bunked off filming :D