Cache stats?

Around here, we have a fantastically-prolific hider, T. R. Violin, who has well over a hundred hides on GC.com, as well as several dozen on Terracaching. :D

Most of his caches have a Terrain rating of more than 2.5, and some much higher than that.

It is hard to "compete" with someone like that. B) I've never looked at hiding a cache in a competitive way at all. I just like to find cool locations and "invite" others to see it. B)

I know there is someone, can't remember the user name now, who has more than 1000 hides.

King Boreas has 1,343

Here is the list. Just click on hides to sort by hides.

That was quick! Thanks for the information! Very interesting stuff! As one who loves to hide this always interested me if there were others out there! are there any stats for FTF's out of curiosity?

I know this can be a touchy subject just wondered if anyone kept track?

...I cant seem to catch up :D
Why would you want to "catch up"? B)

Seems to me that if I had that many hides, there'd always be one I needed to go check on, and that'd cut into my cache hunting time. :o

Life's too short to make everything a contest.

It is a joke around here between the two of us. Catch me if you can kind of thing! Very enjoyable! And we don't mind the maintenance, with kiddos you can't always keep the pace anyway. And the hide is almost more fun than the find as a family! :(B)