All title bars say GCXXX

klossner

I just came in to report that problem too. Looks like someone forgot to dynamically set the <title> tags. :D It happens.

Anyway, I'd like to say that GS has done an OUTSTANDING job with the site overall. The additional database horsepower is making a HUGE difference and all the new features are exciting! Great work, folks!!

-bhoard

1) They're trying. (Sometimes very trying.) They'll get it straightened out soon.

2) All caches are now mystery caches! (Naw.)

3) I can't say that I care for the new map under 'Location'. Okay, my cache is somewhere west of Clifton, NJ. At least fifteen or twenty miles. I'm not finding this map useful. And it takes up too much space.

4) Hmm... If I 'make this cache print-friendly', I'm not signed in. And I don't get coordinates on my 'print-friendly' page. I guess they're trying to make everybody go paperless?

Good try, TPTB, but I don't like it. Oh, well.

5) Guess you'll just have to go out and find GCXXX.

I came to report the GCXXX bug too, but would like to add my $0.02 worth on the new map up top - same comment as an earlier user - it really is kind of worthless - for an area I know, it's too general, and for an area I don't, it's too general to be helpful - plus the load time. But I do applaud TPTB on the general improvements they have been doing!