Camo Duct Tape and Nanocache logs.

I've seen that a lot of cache owners put camoflauge duct tape on their containers. My friend and I would like to purchase some but we're having a heck of a time tracking some down. Any ideas of what stores carry the stuff or any place online that sells it for a decent price. Keep in mind, we're from central Alberta, Canada.

Thanx.

Also, anyone know where to print off a log sheet for the tiny nanocache containers?(not to be mistaken for the microcache ones.)

Thanx again.

I've seen that a lot of cache owners put camoflauge duct tape on their containers. My friend and I would like to purchase some but we're having a heck of a time tracking some down. Any ideas of what stores carry the stuff or any place online that sells it for a decent price. Keep in mind, we're from central Alberta, Canada.

Thanx.

Also, anyone know where to print off a log sheet for the tiny nanocache containers?(not to be mistaken for the microcache ones.)

Thanx again.

colemans.com has camo duct tape on a huge roll. It's shiny :unsure: and mostly black and green as opposed to "forest" :laughing: but the price can't be beat and they are good people to deal with.

For nano logs, I recommend looking in your office shredder's output bin. And if you want it printed, why not get a Shrinter™ ? :anicute:

I personally like to use camo cloth tape for micros such as bison tubes or pet id containers. The cloth tape is easier to work with, forms to the shape of the micro better, and isn't shiny.

You should be able to find camo cloth tape in a hunting store. I buy mine in a store called "Hooked on Toys", which ironically has a large hunting section. I've heard that Wal-Mart carries the cloth tape during hunting season. Otherwise, Wal-Mart carries the camo duct tape all year long. I'm not sure what sort of equivalent there is in Canada.