Fluttershy Kisses

Fluttershy

Oh, Allie..... What's that in your Avitar picture???

CF30

I caught that as well, all these new coins!!!! How am I going to get them all!!!

You are just going to have to be sweet to the right people! :laughing:

Well if that is all it takes then my mailbox should be full :anicute: !!!!

Allie those kisses turned out really nice, sorry to hear that you had some problems.

CF30

I caught that as well, all these new coins!!!! How am I going to get them all!!!

You are just going to have to be sweet to the right people! :anicute:

Well if that is all it takes then my mailbox should be full :sad: !!!!

Allie those kisses turned out really nice, sorry to hear that you had some problems.

Oh heck, I can do that. I'm always sweet! :wub: As if. :wub:

Dennis definitely deserves a Kiss or two. XXXXX :laughing:

Here are sample pictures prior to Printing Fluttershy Kisses on them in Blue, and putting epoxy on.

Good news... The Kisses look like they're going to be CUTE! ;)

Bad news... I may not get them in time for GW5. :)

Errors:

1. Instead of numbering 1-200, the Mint numbered them all 300. :laughing::wub:

2. Instead of using Light Purple, the Mint used Light Pink :D:anicute:

I'm trying to get them corrected, but it doesn't look good. :sad:

How can a Micro make me sooooo sad?

Remember, these aren't printed and don't have the epoxy yet, but here are samples with colors.

I :wub: them. :sad:

silverkisshj5.jpg

redkisscu6.jpg

bluekissws6.jpg

raspberrykissft4.jpg

tealkissnq9.jpg

goldkisspr2.jpg

And this is the "Pink" they used instead of the "Purple"

pinkkissuc2.jpg

What do I do??? :sad:;)

Cool samples. Bring those to GW5 and bring I.O.U. slips. :D i am sure people will want to trade after GW5

CF30

You are just going to have to be sweet to the right people! :laughing:

If that is a Geocoin (and I'm thinking it must be) it is one of the cutest coins I've seen. Fluttershy's Kisses are cute too but I didn't know about this one. :anicute: Suprise coins are sooo nice. I hope that I will be thought of as sweet enough for this one! :wub:

CF30

If that is a Geocoin (and I'm thinking it must be) it is one of the cutest coins I've seen. Fluttershy's Kisses are cute too but I didn't know about this one. :laughing: Suprise coins are sooo nice. I hope that I will be thought of as sweet enough for this one! :anicute:

CF30

Aww, Sarah! Thank you! My Avatar is of our Smile, it's GW5 Glitter Suns!

They'll be available for Trade only at our Friday night Party. :wub:

If that is a Geocoin (and I'm thinking it must be) it is one of the cutest coins I've seen. Fluttershy's Kisses are cute too but I didn't know about this one. :laughing: Suprise coins are sooo nice. I hope that I will be thought of as sweet enough for this one! :anicute:

CF30

I WILL be there!! :wub:

CF30

CF30

I WILL be there!! :wub:

CF30

:sad:

I'm flattered that several would like to reserve a whole set, but that's six coins!

Please email me at nyallieny@aol.com with trade requests/offers.

I'm willing to trade with people who can't make it to GW5 as well, but would like to

have many available to trade at GW5, (Friday at our Party)

The Gold LE's aren't available for Trade. They will be Thank You's to Forum Friends.

You party animal girl you!! ;)

I adore my new Kiss Coins... I was sitting at GW5 looking at them when I realized that there was an error on one side of the "Fluttershy Kisses" Tag.

One side says "Flutershy Kisses".

Steve from HogWildStuff kindly offered to re-mint the set and correct the error.

If you traded for one of my error coins during GW5, please email me with your Kiss Number.

Send along your full name & address, and I will send you the new Kiss once it's minted.

Keep the error coin!

The only difference, will be with the Purple Kisses. I will have them make them a bit darker.

Thanks for trading for my Kisses, and Special Thanks to Steve for the generous help.

Hi Allie - I've emailed a couple of times hoping to trade for one but I haven't heard

back. Did you get my emails or were they blocked? :D

Hmm... I will look through emails tonight. Sorry if I haven't responded. I'm at work right now,

so I'll be certain to answer tonight. :D Thanks!

I adore my new Kiss Coins... I was sitting at GW5 looking at them when I realized that there was an error on one side of the "Fluttershy Kisses" Tag.

One side says "Flutershy Kisses".

Steve from HogWildStuff kindly offered to re-mint the set and correct the error.

If you traded for one of my error coins during GW5, please email me with your Kiss Number.

Send along your full name & address, and I will send you the new Kiss once it's minted.

Keep the error coin!

The only difference, will be with the Purple Kisses. I will have them make them a bit darker.

Thanks for trading for my Kisses, and Special Thanks to Steve for the generous help.

Here they are!

I've begun Mailing The new batch of Kisses to those who already traded me at GW5. If you traded for a Kiss

at GW5, please email me the number and I'll mail you the Corrected Kiss number, so you have the set.

(The Error and the New Kiss)

If you trade for Kisses you may trade for the Set (Set = 2 Coins, Error and New) or Just the New Version.

If you pass on the Set, the Error Kiss is free to be traded to others.

fluttershykissesgh3.jpg

fluttershykissestealkq6.jpg