GPS mounts with pics

I've seen post about mounts often here and wanted to show pics, but always can't find them when I need them. Anyways I use Ram mounts, I find them great and can change from vehicles to vehicles to hand with basic ease. With all the different ends, I can place it in my Van, car with suction mount to quad with handlebar mount to boat. The GPS, holder and extension is all that needs to be transfered. I don't work for Ram, I just thought I'd post this while I have the pics together.

in the van

carmnt.jpg

on the quad

quadmnt.jpg

quadmnt2.jpg

and the boat

boatmnt.jpg

Thanks for the great post with pictures!

I have been struggling to build a GPSr holder for my 100 (as the store-bought item doesn't fit my needs).

Your pictures are great and the series from the scooter link has really helped me plan my building of a mount.

Thanks again!

I am working on a custom mount for my 76CSx so I can mount it on my bicycle directly over the stem. I am not satisfied with any of the factory mounts, so I bought a sheet of stainless steel so I can make my own.

Right now, I'm working with cardboard mockups before I start cutting the stainless steel.

I really wanted to get the ti sheet, but the stainless cost me 8.50, while the ti would have cost me $85.00 for the same size. Hm, no thanks.

I am working on a custom mount for my 76CSx so I can mount it on my bicycle directly over the stem. I am not satisfied with any of the factory mounts, so I bought a sheet of stainless steel so I can make my own.

Right now, I'm working with cardboard mockups before I start cutting the stainless steel.

I really wanted to get the ti sheet, but the stainless cost me 8.50, while the ti would have cost me $85.00 for the same size. Hm, no thanks.

Sorry for the late chiming in... But Nate you are using what is called CAD.....

C- Cardboard

A - Assisted

D - Design

-Steve

Sorry for the late chiming in... But Nate you are using what is called CAD.....

C- Cardboard

A - Assisted

D - Design

I also have the RAM mount for my ATV - it Rocks!!

-Steve

Edited by CraZySteve