Woodsy Owl Geocoin now available

toponym

The Woodsy Owl Geocoin has been produced with permission from the U.S. Forest Service and 10% of all sales will go to benefit the "Conservation Education / National Symbols Program for use in furthering the wise use of the environment and programs that foster maintenance and improvement of environmental quality."

The 2" x 3.5 mm thick, brass, Woodsy Owl Geocoin has been created in two versions. The front side of each version is identical and depicts in colorful hard enamel Woodsy Owl standing and holding a GPS receiver. The reverse is highly polished and has the geocaching symbol encircled with one of two official tag lines - "Give A Hoot. Don't Pollute." and "Lend A Hand. Care For The Land." These geocoins are trackable at geocaching.com and have custom prefixes (WO) and unique icons. The tracking number has been digitally removed from the photo. The name and character of Woodsy Owl are the property of the United States, as provided by 16 U.S.C 580p-1 and 18 U.S.C. 711a, and are used with the permission fo the Forest Service, US Department of Agriculture.

For those of you waiting for the Smokey Bear Geocoin - that one will be produced next and should be available soon.

Finally, for those of you who have purchase from my websites before, I now have a new and hopefully improved website. All of my geocoins are now available at this link

If there are any problems with the website, please let me know.

Erik (Toponym)

<indirect link removed by moderator, direct link inserted>

Edited by Eartha

Is it me or is this quote missing? "Give A Hoot. Don't Pollute."

Secondly, this one looks like the "N" in Lend and Land or "M". "Lend A Hand. Care For The Land."

correct me if I'm worng or correct the coin before you mint them. :unsure:

It appears that there is a second coin to the right of the first. You have to slide the page over. :ph34r:

Wow if that is part of the mold the cost just went up just to create the little change on the mold. not sure I would have choosen to do it that way.

In any case, cool coin will be looking to trade.