We took our time.

I've read all the jargon, but what are people's opinions on the main benefit of being a premium member?

When I go out caching, I usually go out for the day. Easy and hard, traditional or multi, I do them all. So after I've found a cache, all I do is is Find the next nearest one. Pull up the details on the PDA cos of paperless and its all there. No prior planning about which specific caches I'm going to do, just wack em all onto the GPS and wack the same blurb into the PDA and that's it. Job done.

Not only saves trees, but just saves bags of time faffing about which caches you want to do.

Pocket Queries are worth way more than the $3 you pay for them (hope TPTB don't read that... :) )

I just spent my first week paperless caching using a Palm M505 I got off ebay for just under £15. Along with Cachemate & a few tweeks of the PQ in GSAK its brilliant! I no longer need a whole folder of printouts when I go away for a week!! No going back for me!

Thanks for the comments. :D

We've just spent a week in Wales, and before we went I had to download each co-ordinate one at a time for each cache I liked the look of. So while we were away I had no idea if any caches had been very recently archived or put out of action, and had no way of finding nearby 'spur of the moment' caches, unless I'd already put them in the GPS.

I like the sound of Pocket Queries! :D

Does premium membership give you a quicker way to fill in your finds on the website? It took me nearly a whole afternoon yesterday to log the 26 we found last week.