Easter sun on Dartmoor

:rolleyes: Anyone interested in doing a few remote caches on Dartmoor on Easter sun,prob going to be at least an 11 mile walk and the going will be tough up there!!

This will prob only concern sw cachers but everyone welcome and also will be dependant on the weather!!

The caches in question will be in the Fur tor area of the moor which is very remote.

Anyone interested please contact me through GC.COM profile.

:lol: Can't do sat only sun. Anyone who wants to go these are the approx coords for the start,50°36.377'N, 4°03.423'W

As it stands now it will be Pyoung1s,Cantor clan and me and not sure about the blazing otter as he may not be allowed out!!!

Approx start will be 8.30 am :lol:

Outstanding! Parked at Baggator Gate and wandered along the bridleway to Wheal Prosper then stolled across to South Tavy Head then mosey'd on up to Cut Hill then mooched on over to Fur Tor then after a small diversion meandered our way down stream to Watern Oke then ambled across to The Fat Range Pole and finally drifted up to Lynch Tor before heading back to Baggator Gate. A most relaxing day after two previous intense days caching around Dartmoor. Many thanks to my travelling companions davy boy and Paul from Cantor Clan, of course not forgetting eight of the Cantor Clan's other legs!