Urgent Help needed Immediatly

WeatherednBoston

I have NOT ran a PQ in a few days. I leave at 4 am. Need to run a quick PQ and be off to bed as its 9 pm.

Trying to run a brand new PQ...along a route I made. Im getting the message:

"You have reached the maximum number of Pocket Queries for this account"

Since I havent run any...for days...I dont understand what is happening. Since there seems to be a problem with my account and its a weekend...I highly doubt I will get asap assistance...but if I could I would really appreciate it.

Another thing...if I sign up for another Premium membership right now just to run my PQ's....do you think its possible to get a refund on my credit card on Monday...cause I cant wait to get this fixed I need to do my thing and get to bed...its late...running out of time!

Edited by WeatherednBoston

Each account can store up to 40 different pocket queries. You have reached the limit of 40. Go to www.geocaching.com/pocket, look at the list, and put checkmarks in the boxes at the far left for those queries which you do not need to run again. Then, click on the trash can at the bottom of that column. You can then create new queries.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Groundspeak.Web.Exceptions.MaxLimitException: You have reached the maximum number of Pocket Queries for this account.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[MaxLimitException: You have reached the maximum number of Pocket Queries for this account.]

Groundspeak.Web.PocketQueries.GeocacheQuery.Save(Boolean UpdateModifiedDate) +1933

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.UpdatePocketQuery(Boolean IsNew) +5225

Geocaching.UI.URQuery.btnSubmit_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +315

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1319

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

Each account can store up to 40 different pocket queries. You have reached the limit of 40. Go to www.geocaching.com/pocket, look at the list, and put checkmarks in the boxes at the far left for those queries which you do not need to run again. Then, click on the trash can at the bottom of that column. You can then create new queries.

How would one delete them?

Sorry I read to quickly.....let me see if that works

Thank you for your prompt reply Keystone!!!!!!!

How would one delete them?

Ummm, clicking on the trash can like I said. The trash can symbolizes "deleting."

You can also go into each individual query and delete it manually using the delete button found at the bottom of the screen.

I also got the "You have reached the maximum number of Pocket Queries for this account." message.

Just for the record, does the "My Finds" PQ count towards the limit of 40 PQs? Because, I have 39 PQs right now and wanted to add one more.. but couldn't.

Thank you. :laughing:

Yes, it does count against your total. You will need to delete one (or more) queries before creating any new ones. See post #2 and/or #3 at the top of this thread.

Another thing...if I sign up for another Premium membership right now just to run my PQ's....do you think its possible to get a refund on my credit card on Monday...cause I cant wait to get this fixed I need to do my thing and get to bed...its late...running out of time!

I may be wrong here, but I think they would just extend the expiration date for your membership by an additional year. Not that that would be a bad thing, of course. :laughing:

I believe the OP was suggesting that a NEW Premium account would have been created. And as CO Admin stated, no refund would most likely have been given.

Oh, okay. If that's the case, just purchase the one-month membership for $3. That way, you can have double the queries (80) plus as many as 10 per day emailed to you for 30 days. If you need that much data temporarily, it may be well worth the money.

(edit for spelling)

Edited by DavidMac