Favorite Cache Stat Generators

Yep, I'm 99% sure Fizzy's came out before INATN, but whatever....

Of the big differences is that Fizzy's is a stand-alone program versus a website where you load your PQ.

Fizzy's was the first one that I knew about. CacheStats and INATN came later and are just purtied up versions of Fizzy's app.

For those who use GSAK there's a new macro for GSAK V7 which generates a comprehensive and highly configurable set of statistics. The output is an HTML file suitable for pasting into your GC.com profile and requires no external links or servers to run. Lots of options and lots of different stats!

Here's the link to the GSAK forum

Thats a nice one BUT it has my milestones all screwed up.

For those who use GSAK there's a new macro for GSAK V7 which generates a comprehensive and highly configurable set of statistics. The output is an HTML file suitable for pasting into your GC.com profile and requires no external links or servers to run. Lots of options and lots of different stats!

Here's the link to the GSAK forum

Thats a nice one BUT it has my milestones all screwed up.

If you have a sort set up in GSAK to order your caches in found order (I have a numeric count in User Sort) there is an option to use your own sort for milestones. The default order is by GC log number, if you didn't log them in order, yep the milestones can be mixed.