The Easter Geocoin Bunny!

UOTrackers

It's been almost a year, but the Easter Geocoin Bunny is still at it! Found Charlie Brown #8 this afternoon in GC2PVRE. Here's our log:

Well! We had an unexpected surpriseat this cache! We were coming back from Hamilton and took the back roads to pick up this cache. When we got there we parked, circled around like usual and found the cache. We opened it pulled out the logbook and looked for the TB was supposed to be in there. Hmm, lottery ticket, green easter egg (must be getting to that time of year again), something unidentifiable, aha! there's the TB. I took it and swapped it for one I picked up on my last trip to DC. Spooky 2, who had the log, then asked, "Who's the Easter Geocoin Bunny?"

"That name sounds familiar", I said, "Why?"

"They were here before us", she says, "See?"

"Hmm. I think it was a mystery coin dropper from a few years ago, but I haven't seen anything recently in the forums. It's been at least a year since any Easter Mystery coins were going around." Something tugged at my mind. Something green. Something egg shaped. "There's an egg in the cache", I said. "I wonder..."

I pulled the egg out. It had a little heft to it. Then, something clinked inside! I cracked the egg open...

Wow!

A glittery yellow and black striped egg geocoin! How cool! Thank you, Easter Geocoin Bunny!

Swapped TBs, T-Easter Coin Bunny geocoin, L- PA keystone state micro non-trackable geocoin (P.Tiki).

7b0400e2-1eab-4358-b859-9aae4e29fbdc.jpg

It's been almost a year, but the Easter Geocoin Bunny is still at it! Found Charlie Brown #8 this afternoon in GC2PVRE. Here's our log:

Well! We had an unexpected surpriseat this cache! We were coming back from Hamilton and took the back roads to pick up this cache. When we got there we parked, circled around like usual and found the cache. We opened it pulled out the logbook and looked for the TB was supposed to be in there. Hmm, lottery ticket, green easter egg (must be getting to that time of year again), something unidentifiable, aha! there's the TB. I took it and swapped it for one I picked up on my last trip to DC. Spooky 2, who had the log, then asked, "Who's the Easter Geocoin Bunny?"

"Hmm. I think it was a mystery coin dropper from a few years ago, but I haven't seen anything recently in the forums. It's been at least a year since any Easter Mystery coins were going around." Something tugged at my mind. Something green. Something egg shaped. "There's an egg in the cache", I said. "I wonder..."

I pulled the egg out. It had a little heft to it. Then, something clinked inside! I cracked the egg open...

Wow!

A glittery yellow and black striped egg geocoin! How cool! Thank you, Easter Geocoin Bunny!

Swapped TBs, T-Easter Coin Bunny geocoin, L- PA keystone state micro non-trackable geocoin (P.Tiki).

couldn't happen to a nicer family! ...congrats Steve!

You'll never miss the panhandle with finds like this! Tell the family we said Hi and tell that easter bunny to make his way to my Easter event for some "skirt lifting" and "ammo can tossing" .... we'll miss you all this year...

The Easter Geocoin Bunny needs to come visit the woods down here where I live lol. Can you imagine opening a cache and finding an egg inside with a beautiful coin in it? But, I wonder how many have went caching and saw an egg not realizing it had a goody in it and just pushed it to the side? :shocked: I think thats a good idea for the Easter Geocoin Bunny to drop some eggs in some caches. Congrats to everyone that was lucky to find a beauty.

Wow!

You'll never miss the panhandle with finds like this! Tell the family we said Hi and tell that easter bunny to make his way to my Easter event for some "skirt lifting" and "ammo can tossing" .... we'll miss you all this year...

Too cool Charlie Brown!

JB, your events are always a blast! I won the skirtlifter event a few years ago and almost won the ammo can toss last year. I just needed another couple of rolls! :D