SCAVOK Handmade Geocoin

scavok

Do your prices cover overseas shipping? ;)

The shipping cost rarely covers the actual cost anyway. These are lead-heavy so I ship as economical as possible. I won't charge extra for overseas, but if you want it quicker than standard rate (pretty slow), then a few extra bucks would be appreciated. Message me if you want special overseas shipping and I'll get back to you on the cost after I check it out myself.

The shipping cost rarely covers the actual cost anyway. These are lead-heavy so I ship as economical as possible. I won't charge extra for overseas, but if you want it quicker than standard rate (pretty slow), then a few extra bucks would be appreciated. Message me if you want special overseas shipping and I'll get back to you on the cost after I check it out myself.

;) Thanks for that - I wish some other suppliers would take such a flexible approach.

;) Thanks for that - I wish some other suppliers would take such a flexible approach.

Can't argue with you on that Bunya. Congrat's on winning the world cup too! Interesting end to the match though!

I purchased one off eBay the other day. Looking forward to receiving it.

FYI on international shipping, the economy rate (aka surface shipping) will cease to exist on May 14th.

I've noticed lately that the surface shipping rates are only slightly lower now than the international flat rate envelopes, which is what I will be using now. Hopefully they don't raise the prices on those too much!

Very nice coin. I'll have to get my hands on one!

This is the first (and currently only) authorized handmade geocoin on geocaching.com...

Not to be negative but this isn't exactly true as the Delft Blue coin is hand-made and trackable. :shocked: Maybe there were some more handmade coins before the Delft Blue?

Very nice coin. I'll have to get my hands on one!

This is the first (and currently only) authorized handmade geocoin on geocaching.com...

Not to be negative but this isn't exactly true as the Delft Blue coin is hand-made and trackable. :shocked: Maybe there were some more handmade coins before the Delft Blue?

News to me! I asked about that after I was approved but TPTB must have forgotten about that one as well (:

Maybe mine is the only metal one?

Thanks a lot, now I have to change my tagline! :(:o

I think mine is still the first to be authorized to personalized though!

I've been wrong before (obviously) and would love to get my hands on other ones! So if they are out there let me know!

Edited by scavok

School is starting, and being a student who enjoys making these coins and needs to buy books and pencils I'm ready for another round.

You can get it with my slogan on it or anything up to 26 characters long (including spaces) all CAPS on the back of the coin. My geoname is on the edge.

Hand poured, hammered, and finished specifically for each order and is (as far as I know) the only authorized customizable handmade geocoin.

Prices, ordering, finishes and everything else you need to know is on my webpage at http://www.scavok.com/geocoin.php

All shipping charges are fixed despite where they are going. These coins are lead-heavy so the shipping fees rarely cover the cost of mailing them anyway. I won't raise the price for your order if you are out of the country, but I wouldn't mind a couple extra bucks in the payment if you feel like being generous or if you have some sympathy for the one who will fill out all the customs forms at the PO... :)

You can message me through the website or geocaching.com with any questions.

I think the geocaching world needs more original items. No manufacturing here!

This is the last round and sales won't be suspended again. When I'm out I'm out until (and IF) I come up with another handmade coin.

Thanks All!

Edited by scavok

I just thought I'd note that I've seen some reselling of these around and I have no problem with that (free advertising if nothing else).

Just realize that if you buy from a reseller there won't be any replacements or guarantees from me of any kind.

Edited by scavok