The mint is driving me crazy.

Team Sand Dollar

I now have a very limited (6 coins only) Team Sand Dollar V2.5 coin as the mint sent me 6 replacement Misty Silver coins that have Black writing instesd of White on the back. These were redone due to the 6 coins having porly done tracking numbers.

There I also an extremely limited Team Sand Dollar V2.5 Misty Silver Geocoin (only 2 that I know of) and a very extremely limited Team Sand Dollar V2.5 Misty Gold geocoin (only 1 found). These coins are different as the mint used a Times Roman font on the tracking number insteas of the normal Arial. There may be more but I generally look at the tracking numbers before I ship because of the earlier problem so if there are I missed it.

For my 2007 coin Rusty and I have agreed on using a different mint as I really like the finished product, but all the delays and errors are just getting to me.

Team Sand Dollar

Edited by Team Sand Dollar

Perhaps some caching would help you with your frustrations and pass the time?

Did an event and a FTF yesterday but there is just too much snow right now! It no fun when you have to bring a shovel (snow) to dig out the cache. :anibad:

Team Sand Dollar

Good thing you verified that it was for the cache and not the event!! :blink::anibad::blink:

D-man :wacko: