Premium Membership cancelled?

WeatherednBoston

January 30, 2007 Payment To Groundspeak Completed Details -$3.00 USD

Next Payment Date:

Mar. 2, 2007

Amount:

$3.00 USD

Why don't you just pay for the entire year? There's only an opportunity for a screwup once a year that way, instead of giving everyone 12 chances to blow it <_<

Did this happen to all the monthly members? I checked a few other monthy paying member profiles and it still showed them as Premium Members...which leads me to believe this is just an issue related to my account. So I dont want to take any action yet...if this is a Groundspeak issue instead.

You see I paid on Jan 30th....would should have alteast covered me until the end of February...and last night which was still Feb...I couldnt run any PQ's.

Now if I cancel that montly membership and sign up for a year.....Do I get all my PQ's back that I had ran...that were saved in memory (im not even allowed to view that page any longer).....How about all the routes I created and saved? How about my bookmarks..took me forever to create my Delorme one ...sigh

If I stay a monthly member...is this going to happen every Feb?

Being a monthly member...I actually pay 36- a year...I pay more...yet this happened lol

I doubt if I will be caching before tomorrow...so I can wait until this is resolved. But I will absolutely go nuts if a new cache is published down the street and it's a member's only cache <_<

Edited by WeatherednBoston

Please send an email to contact@geocaching.com with your PayPal Subscription number (S-#) and a description of the issue. This will allow us to investigate further.

Thank you! Email was sent last night at 10:55 pm. I even called and left a message. I haven't heard anything back.

I guess this prop happened to everyone that started thier monthly subscriptions on the 29th, 30th or 31st of any given month. What a mess. Why do I have a feeling that my account will not reactivate itself in the morning. MMM Did this happen last year too?

Who can I bribe to fix my account first lol

Edited by WeatherednBoston