GSAK 7 to SA2007 and tiny text size

The size of the text is set in SA07. GSAK just exports text, and it's up to the individual program to decide how to display the text. The only way I've found to change the text size for waypoints in SA07 is to (this isn't exactly intuitive, but then nothing in SA is) select the Draw tab, select the Select tool (arrow), click on each waypoint individually, and change the font for it. I have found no way to change the font for all at once, but I haven't looked that hard either. There may be a way to do it, but everything in SA is far more difficult than it needs to be. The programmers apparently have never seen a Windows program. It can't even do multitasking - can't download a file and do anything else, it locks up until the download is finished. DeLorme has pretty maps, but does absolutely nothing else well. I can't even keep it working while driving - it just crashes randomly. For driving I use Mapopolis on my Palm, which works very well.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm not a happy DeLorme owner. Wish I had a better fix for you, but that's the only one I know of.

There is a very easy way to change the text size all at one in SA7. Zoom out far enough to show all your caches, in the Draw Tab select the arrow-->left click your mouse button and hold it while drawing a box around all of your caches, this will now show the info to edit-->choose your font size--> and then click Apply.