anyone heard of...?

fairyhoney

I can see selling the coins for charity for the prices they get for them But, gee whiz, I don't see where they do go to charity! I know, one doesn't have to buy! :D

I've never seen any of them sold for charity, but I may not have looked close enough. As for the prices, in most cases the selling price is not set by the seller, but by what the bidders are willing to pay. I can't say I don't like it when people bid up on the ones I sell, I guess we all have our reasons.

The only one I've heard of on that list is the totem pole coin. I believe it was only available on ebay (yes - we can say it here), but that was a couple weeks ago.

The Easter Island Head and Trez Aztec (a colouful version of Crake's Tracking Time) is also theirs along with the Funny Animal series... Cache Cow, some kind of goose and the Flying Pigs. Also a Texas coin with no back is their issue. Nice designs, trackable, no icon and dribbled out to create bidding frenzies. Good for them but I won't get a hold of any of them at this rate.

The only one I've heard of on that list is the totem pole coin. I believe it was only available on ebay (yes - we can say it here), but that was a couple weeks ago.

The Easter Island Head and Trez Aztec (a colouful version of Crake's Tracking Time) is also theirs along with the Funny Animal series... Cache Cow, some kind of goose and the Flying Pigs. Also a Texas coin with no back is their issue. Nice designs, trackable, no icon and dribbled out to create bidding frenzies. Good for them but I won't get a hold of any of them at this rate.

I decided not to buy from them because they are apparently not even a geocacher. It lowered my regard for Groundspeak yet another notch that they will sell tracking numbers to anyone who will pay for them ... not even restricting it to established members or approved vendors. Sad.