Premium Membership

JWBurns

If you would like to cancel this subscription, you will need to log in to your PayPal account. A subscription can be canceled up until the day of the next scheduled payment.

To cancel an Active Subscription:

1. Log in to your PayPal account

2. Click on the History subtab

3. Choose the Subscriptions field from the Show drop-down menu

4. Check the From box and change the date back 2 years (or approximately the date you created your subscription)

5. Click Search

6. To view the details of a specific Subscription Creation, click Details in the Details column

7. At the bottom of this page, click Cancel Subscription

8. On the confirmation page, click Cancel Subscription again

Once you have canceled through Paypal your subscription you will continue to have access to your premium features until your Premium Membership reaches the expiration date. Thanks for the past support!

Maybe it's that permium members are no longer promised to get what we pay for.

Keystone wrote in another thread:

The Pocket Query generator places a higher priority on queries that have never run before, or which have not run for a long time. If your PQ ran on Wednesday, it may never run at all on Thursday or Friday, because so many other queries run that day.

Premium membership, though inexpensive, has only a limited number of benifits. PQs are the greatest benifit, and we can no longer be assured we will get daily ones anymore.

Maybe it's that permium members are no longer promised to get what we pay for.

Keystone wrote in another thread:

The Pocket Query generator places a higher priority on queries that have never run before, or which have not run for a long time. If your PQ ran on Wednesday, it may never run at all on Thursday or Friday, because so many other queries run that day.

Premium membership, though inexpensive, has only a limited number of benifits. PQs are the greatest benifit, and we can no longer be assured we will get daily ones anymore.

*Platinum* Members know the secret about copying queries so that they're always new. You can then be assured of downloading your full allotment of 17,500 caches per week. It then becomes a question of finding all 17,500.

If you would upgrade to Platinum I should be glad to provide further details.

Hi

I am GOF1. I am trying to save up for a new platinum membership.

Money is tight right now and I would really appreciate it if the geo-community could help out.

Please send me dollar bills. (or bigger if you can)

I thank you all for your help.

:(

Hi

I am GOF1. I am trying to save up for a new platinum membership.

Money is tight right now and I would really appreciate it if the geo-community could help out.

Please send me dollar bills. (or bigger if you can)

I thank you all for your help.

:(

I have left a penny in each of my caches for you. All you have to do is drive about 70 miles East to get them.