GPS MAP 60CSx

jkurzen

Price has been reduced $325!! :drama: If unit does not sell at this price, I will go ahead and throw it up on eBay.

Id be interested in like 325 shipped, but seeing how you have no finds, and are recently registered on here, with only 2 posts, im not sure if i could/would do this deal.

To be honest with you...Geocaching in not a hobby of mine...maybe it will be someday when I retire :blink: I did just register for this site/forums after doing a search on where to sell this unit other then eBay. This was xmas gift for me that I have really no use for at this point and time...

Anyway, I will this go for 330 shipped* just because paypal deducts a fee....

*West coast, mid west.

Did this sell? :rolleyes:

Yes, to me....I think that the OP doesn't come to CG.com very often.

That's interesting because I was working a deal with him last Friday and I was waiting on him to get his Paypal account verified. I didn't want to assume the risk of sending money to an unverified account.

:huh: Sorry.....he didn't say that he was working on selling it to anyone.....and I didn't even notice his unverified Paypal acct.

:anitongue: Sorry.....he didn't say that he was working on selling it to anyone.....and I didn't even notice his unverified Paypal acct.

No problem here. Just hope you get it and it works fine. Peace.

Whew....I was a bit nervous after I purchased the item due to your concerns....But the unit arrived yesterday and worked and was COMPLETELY new! The guy is a man of his word and a good guy!

Chris