Get back to work!

mudsneaker

Board Statistics

We have 198,360 registered members

Most users ever online was 376 on Yesterday, 01:20 PM (1/16/07)

so much for productivity at work, or did all those folks have a snow day off? LOL :lol:

Well, in Texas, anyway... many of us were iced in! Being a Yankee down south, the ice and occasional snow doesn't really bother me, but most folks down here don't know how to drive on ice, and forget to leave enough space, or hit the brakes too suddenly.

We had a rarity... 2 days in a row for bad weather days for our local schools. Tomorrow, because of possible continuing early ice, they are delaying school starts for most area schools 1 or more hours. We are out of bad weather days..... any more "unscheduled" vacation days, and they will have to take them from some other scheduled days. (Add that to the scheduled holiday on Monday, I'm more than ready for school to get started! Monday was off as MLK day.)

whew, seems like the whole nation is getting wacked by this winter weather. Up here in the Puget Sound, its just starting to thaw a bit. Tonite its rain instead of snow.

376 is alot of folks to have here at once, but that explains a bit why the forums were lagging a bit. Usually its just GC.com thats running slow. But I noticed it with the forums to recently. Nothign bad, just a bit longer for pages to pop up is all.

whew, seems like the whole nation is getting wacked by this winter weather.

Speak for yourself. Here in Central PA, we're having the best winter I can remember. It was near 70 degrees a couple of weeks ago, and we haven't had snow yet (although I did see flurries on two separate occassions, but they only lasted a few minutes).

I love it.

Board Statistics

We have 198,360 registered members

Most users ever online was 376 on Yesterday, 01:20 PM (1/16/07)

so much for productivity at work, or did all those folks have a snow day off? LOL :blink:

Maybe there's not much on TV on a Tuesday evening in Europe. :laughing: