JohnnyBravo3210 Puzzle Cache Help!

I take it you have no idea where to start?

Have you emailed the cache owner to ask for a hint to get you started in the right direction?

That's usually the first place to start. Most puzzle owner take great pride in the work they put into making their cache clever--but they do want people to be able to solve them.

Might I also suggest that you start caching with simple, traditional caches?

I sometimes want to ask for help on puzzles, but find it much more satisfying to work on them over time and figure them out on my own.

Maybe start with some easier puzzles and work your way towards this one??

Im not sure how to solve that one. I created a cache that might help though - Cryptology 101

for those interested in solving this for fun. Here are the clues posted on the cache page "No Swimmin"

1. On the ground. 2. At some point a mirror might come in handy with this puzzle. 3. An interesting keyboard battle, who was the loser? 4. Christopher Latham Shoals was the winner.

In my limited time here, I have noted that asking for help on puzzles is frowned upon. Do some google searching may be your best bet. or you could email the hider for additional hints.

General help is okay, but asking about a specific cache is usually frowned upon.

If, however, the cache hider appears in the thread and offers help himself, then I guess it's all good. ;)

This cache peaked my interest, so I tried to figure out the puzzle. It took me about 45 minutes with no internet. I've never seen an encryption like this. Hats off to Johnnybravo!! Oh, yeah....I live about 359.4 miles from the cache, so chances are that I will never find it, but I had fun learning the encrypting technique. Thanks

What cache is this? Do you have the link
The link was removed, so I'd rather not re-post it, but you know who owns it, and you can see all their caches in their profile**. Even better, you know the name of the cache... :laughing:

**Once gc.com is done with the upgrade... :anitongue:

Edited by Too Tall John