Another coin up for grabs!

Team Macha

Ok I have another coin to give away and it will be given to the person who can figure out what is odd about the paragraph below:

How quickly can you find out what is unusual about this paragraph? It looks so ordinary that you would think nothing is wrong with it at all--- and, in fact, nothing is. But it is a bit odd. Why? If you study it and think about it, you may find out, but I am not going to assist you in any way. You must do it without coaching. No doubt, if you work at it for long, it will dawn on you. Who knows?

OK now the first person to get the right answer will get the coin. You can guess as much as you want to (within a reasonable limit). Good luck to you all. :D

BTW Byrned Fish, 501 Gang, and GPX Navigators are ineligible for entry (because they already won). :laughing:

Edited by Team Macha

It should read like this:

How quickly can you find out what is unusual about this paragraph? It looks so ordinary that you would think nothing is wrong with it at all--- and, in fact, nothing is. However, it is a bit odd. If you study it and think about it, you may find out, but I am not going to assist you in any way. You must do it without coaching. No doubt, if you work at it for long, it will dawn on you. Who knows why?

Edited by Parrolet