United State Map

IMcachingHomer

Thanks everyone for posting the links. I had found the visited states one - and when you fill out the information it gives you the html code to enter into your web page. Only problem is, I can't find instructions on modifying my webpage. Can someone point me to a link for instructions? Thanks!

Edited by mrsmales

I had the same question. Once I make the map, how do I make it appear in my profile?

I used the World 66 map. I first copied the link for the map. It's listed on the World 66 page under "Put this map on your website/blog by pasting the following html code:link"

Then I pasted the link into the blank for "Your Profile Details" on the "my profile" page at geocaching.com. It did the trick.

I was wonder where to get the United State Map with the states that you have found caches in are in color.

One that hasn't been noted yet is It's Not About the Numbers

For that one you have to be a premium member to enter your cache finds PQ into and then it will show you all sorts of cool stats including a color-coded map of the states that you have visited. For an example, look at my profile...I have the map that they provide on there.

I have one but have no idea how to edit it.

I have had that map on my profile in the past...the way that I edited it was going to the "Edit my Profile" page where I can make changes on my profile. Then I found the spot on there that showed the html for that state map, and to add or remove a state you provide or take away the state abbreviation anywhere in there and it should update on the map.