GLPUC Geocoin

campertime

Howdy All,

I'm pretty excited to announce my very first geocoin. It was created as a fund raiser for my camping club (Great Lakes Pop Up Club) to cover some of the costs of our website. I have approximately 180 of them left and have decided to make them available to the general public :laughing:

gc001_front.jpggc001_back.jpg

DETAILS:

Diameter: 1.5” coin (38mm)

Thickness: 3.5mm

Metal: Nickel

Finish: Colored Enamel with some sandblasted surfaces

Trackable: Yes, www.geocaching.com

Icon: Yes - gc001_icon32.gif

Activation codes: Available at www.oakcoins.com

Unique Features: This coin was minted with a hole in the top and comes with two split rings to make it multipurpose. (keychain, Christmas ornament, pathtag, etc.)

PRICE:

$8.00 plus shipping and handling. (shipping & handling to be determined by quantity/weight/destination)

ORDER INFORMATION:

If you are interested, please visit the following page: GLPUC Geocoin or send an email to campertime(at)yahoo.com

Subject: GLPUC Geocoin

(Copy and paste the following into the email)

Geo Nickname:

Paypal Address:

Email Address:

Quantity:

When I receive your email I will send you an Invoice and then ship the coins when payment is received.

Edited by campertime

I like this coin. It is nice to see a group raise funds and bring in a nice coin at a reasonable price.

Thanks! I did all the artwork myself and the hole was added after a suggestion from one of our members. That way our campers could use them as well as our cachers :laughing:

Icons:

gc001_icon16.gif

gc001_icon32.gif

(also added to the post above)

Edited by campertime

6 more orders sent out this morning :santa:

As far as trades go, right now I am not doing any trades. I'm hoping to sell enough coins to cover the cost of my camping club website. That magic number is 180. After that whatever I don't sell of the remaining 70 coins I may trade. Keeping a few of them for myself ofcourse :mad:

This is a very unique coin...very colorfull compared to many that I have seen and its for a good cause. I activated the one I bought and have sent it on a mission around the US, maybe some of you will find it in a cache near you! I am going to buy a dozen more if there are any left, seams like this coin is getting VERY popular and Campertime only minted a very limited quantity.

These coins are wonderful. I have one that has been moving about Ohio and I bought two others that we are using as Keychains. If you are interested in one or multiples of them, just click on the link. Campertime is a great guy and put these together to represent our camping club. So if you like to geocache, or geocache and camp, this coin is perfect for you!

cachefind- thanks for the nice words and yes I still have quite a few coins available. Nice to see that you sent your coin out on a mission :anicute:

marine95- thanks for the plug, the coins are definately cool! :huh:

I noticed these are your first posts on the forum. I'm honored you chose to respond to my coin thread as your very first posts. Thanks for the response. Not too many have replied with how they like my coin. There are some very cool coins available here. Make sure you check them out.