Cache Recommendations in South Wales

*mouse*

I'm not far off my 200th find and would like it to be a cache to remember, so does anyone have any recommendations?

I'm looking for a cache in South Wales which is physical challenge. I'm not really into multi's or puzzle caches, but if anyone can recommend a good honest traditional cache (or caches along a route) which include a decent walk / climb then I'd love to hear your suggestions!

I'm not far off my 200th find and would like it to be a cache to remember, so does anyone have any recommendations?

I'm looking for a cache in South Wales which is physical challenge. I'm not really into multi's or puzzle caches, but if anyone can recommend a good honest traditional cache (or caches along a route) which include a decent walk / climb then I'd love to hear your suggestions!

Have a go at SAS : Are You Tough Enough?. It's in the middle of the Black Mountain at the western end of the Beacons National Park. You can include Pwll Synd, Twrch Toilet and A Quarry Too Far to make a good days hike.

I did them last Easter and included a couple of trig points as well. It was a grand day out and I never saw another soul once I was into the boonies. It's a bit wild and the weather can be changeable so only try it if you're confident of your abilities :(

Edited by Pharisee

Thanks for all the suggestions guys.... I think the final choice will depend on the Welsh weather and how forgiving it is at the time!!!

No question it must be The Last of the Mohicans GCGAYP, only thing is when you find it can you please tell me where it is. :laughing:

Jango and Boba - I'll do you a deal.... if I manage to find this one I'll give you a clue, but you have to give me a hint for Call back Latter. I've spent far too much time pondering this one! :laughing: