The Gingerbread Man Geocoin

toponym

gingerbread%20man%20003.jpg

"Run, run as fast as you can! You can't cache me, I'm the Gingerbread Man!"

2" from head to toe

Trackable at Geocaching.com

Unique Icon

Custom Prefix - GM ####

Soft enamel on the front with translucent red enamel buttons which look like hard candy. The reverse is an antique bronze finish which gives the coin a "baked cookie" look.

The text on the reverse of the head reads, "Trackable (if you can catch me) at Geocaching.com"

The text on the reverse of the body reads, "Run, run as fast as you can! You can't cache me, I'm the gingerbread Man!"

-Toponym

Shop@SmallTreasures4Sale.com

Edited by toponym

gingerbread%20man%20003.jpg

"Run, run as fast as you can! You can't cache me, I'm the Gingerbread Man!"

2" from head to toe

Trackable at Geocaching.com

Unique Icon

Custom Prefix - GM ####

Soft enamel on the front with translucent red enamel buttons which look like hard candy. The reverse is an antique bronze finish which gives the coin a "baked cookie" look.

The text on the reverse of the head reads, "Trackable (if you can catch me) at Geocaching.com"

The text on the reverse of the body reads, "Run, run as fast as you can! You can't cache me, I'm the gingerbread Man!"

-Toponym

Shop@SmallTreasures4Sale.com

Just an update - Here is the new link to purchase the Gingerbread Man Geocoin -

http://shop.family-roadtrip.com/product.sc...amp;productId=4

We got this coin a few months ago in a trade with Allie, and it's still one of my absolute favorites!

I love the Metal in this one, it reminds me of a real Gingerbread Cookie!

I had bought about 5 of these... (I send my Mom one of every coin I make for myself)

She's not a Geocoin Collector, but I like to send her a few.

My Mom really fell in Love with the Gingerbread Man Coin, so I sent her one.

I think the only other coins she has aside from Mine is the Big Puffy California one... That one is pretty, too!

Edited by Fluttershy

While I love this coin, and have bought several to keep and/or trade, I'm curious as to why this warrants a new thread now when I purchased this coin (and the Woodsy Owl coin) back in April of this year? :ph34r:

While I love both coins (and even more so the recently released Smokey the Bear coin), the Woodsy and Gingerbread coins aren't exactly new as far as i can recall. :ph34r:

While I love this coin, and have bought several to keep and/or trade, I'm curious as to why this warrants a new thread now when I purchased this coin (and the Woodsy Owl coin) back in April of this year? :ph34r:

While I love both coins (and even more so the recently released Smokey the Bear coin), the Woodsy and Gingerbread coins aren't exactly new as far as i can recall. :ph34r:

This thread is from last year, not exactly new. :ph34r:

Doh! So you are saying that 2006 and 2007 aren't the same?!? :lol:

While I love both coins (and even more so the recently released Smokey the Bear coin), the Woodsy and Gingerbread coins aren't exactly new as far as i can recall. :lol:

Doh! So you are saying that 2006 and 2007 aren't the same?!? :ph34r:

This is the same Gingerbread Man Geocoin which I released last year. The coin is not dated however. I simply updated the link because I have a new website.

Sorry for any confusion.

Toponym