crazy cachers

sacred6

Off Topic, but can I make a few suggestions to the OP? I don't particularly wish to see him banned, since he is hiding and finding geocaches.

First of all, spend some time lurking in the forums before posting yourself. Read some older threads a few pages back. Get a feel for how things work around here. Try participating in a few threads that others have initiated, rather than starting so many threads yourself.

Try to understand that while you may be used to message boards/forums that are populated by kids your age, where posters frequently use net slang, this is not one of those places. Hardly anyone here uses words like "peeps" or misspells words like "xtreme" and "u" to save a keystroke or two. People here also ask rather than demand information. "I want all stories to be told" I knew what you meant, but it could have come across and rather demanding. We don't call people/things/activities/concepts "gay".

Geocachers are, on average, about 35 years old, male, and intellectual. That is the typical profile. They will make fun of you if you mistype something. It's kinda in our nerdy sense of humor nature.

You might find you get a better experience in the forums if you try to communicate to the audience you are talking to, rather than just typing away like you are on MySpace...

I hope these constructive comments are taken in the helpful spirit in which I offer them. Welcome to the obsession we call Geocaching.

I also hope this post beats the lock.