GARMIN GPS 60csx for sale...

I have a Garmin 60csx for sale that I purchased brand new in the middle of July and used for 1 trip. The unit is in like new condition and comes with all original accessories and in the original packaging. I also will include a bicycle mount with the device....I am listing this here before I post it on Ebay so that you all can get the first crack at it.... ;) I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay under the same name as I use here on the forum....paypal is the only payment I will accept....please send emails to thujaplicata@hotmail.com $315 shipped....Thanks alot....

I have a Garmin 60csx for sale that I purchased brand new in the middle of July and used for 1 trip. The unit is in like new condition and comes with all original accessories and in the original packaging. I also will include a bicycle mount with the device....I am listing this here before I post it on Ebay so that you all can get the first crack at it.... :D I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay under the same name as I use here on the forum....paypal is the only payment I will accept....please send emails to thujaplicata@hotmail.com $315 shipped....Thanks alot....

I'm interested. What maps do you have? Any Pics?

I have a Garmin 60csx for sale that I purchased brand new in the middle of July and used for 1 trip. The unit is in like new condition and comes with all original accessories and in the original packaging. I also will include a bicycle mount with the device....I am listing this here before I post it on Ebay so that you all can get the first crack at it.... :D I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay under the same name as I use here on the forum....paypal is the only payment I will accept....please send emails to thujaplicata@hotmail.com $315 shipped....Thanks alot....

I'm interested. What maps do you have? Any Pics?

I can try and post some pics tomarrow if it is still available...as of now it is...I can load the unit up with either topos or city select of what ever area you want up to the 64mb size....

I have a Garmin 60csx for sale that I purchased brand new in the middle of July and used for 1 trip. The unit is in like new condition and comes with all original accessories and in the original packaging. I also will include a bicycle mount with the device....I am listing this here before I post it on Ebay so that you all can get the first crack at it.... :laughing: I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay under the same name as I use here on the forum....paypal is the only payment I will accept....please send emails to thujaplicata@hotmail.com $315 shipped....Thanks alot....

I am interested, if I am not too late. Obiviously, condition (scratches, dings, etc.) is important. If you could forward any pics?

Anyway, let me know. We could work out payment thru PayPal/Money Order today.

Thanx- Ray

I have a Garmin 60csx for sale that I purchased brand new in the middle of July and used for 1 trip. The unit is in like new condition and comes with all original accessories and in the original packaging. I also will include a bicycle mount with the device....I am listing this here before I post it on Ebay so that you all can get the first crack at it.... :P I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay under the same name as I use here on the forum....paypal is the only payment I will accept....please send emails to thujaplicata@hotmail.com $315 shipped....Thanks alot....

I guess I am in the same boat. You would think the guy would be courteous enough to let those interested know the status of his transaction.

Maybe it's good the deal didn't proceed any farther than it did. For all of us!!!

I guess I am in the same boat. You would think the guy would be courteous enough to let those interested know the status of his transaction.

Maybe it's good the deal didn't proceed any farther than it did. For all of us!!!

I certainly hope not! I purchased the GPS two days ago. I purchased it ~without~ pictures. Just emailed, then phoned him about the condition and particulars of the unit. I thought the deal was pretty good so I payed for it. Shipped out Thursday and should arrive here in Indiana from Ohio tomorrow.

Now I will be the first to advise caution in these matters but when a really good deal comes along you sometimes cannot afford to rest too long. The fella wanted to sell the thing and I guess he just waited until he saw the green, and didnt care much if it got a "good home".

I also note that he is a student and is very busy. I had to call several times before I got to speak with him. I am certain that he just has not had time to post the SOLD sign.

Hope this calms the tide a little...

I will advise as to my satisfaction with this transaction but so far I am pleased...

Michael

I certainly hope not! I purchased the GPS two days ago. I purchased it ~without~ pictures. Just emailed, then phoned him about the condition and particulars of the unit. I thought the deal was pretty good so I payed for it. Shipped out Thursday and should arrive here in Indiana from Ohio tomorrow.

Now I will be the first to advise caution in these matters but when a really good deal comes along you sometimes cannot afford to rest too long. The fella wanted to sell the thing and I guess he just waited until he saw the green, and didnt care much if it got a "good home".

I also note that he is a student and is very busy. I had to call several times before I got to speak with him. I am certain that he just has not had time to post the SOLD sign.

Hope this calms the tide a little...

I will advise as to my satisfaction with this transaction but so far I am pleased...

Michael

I hope your right and of course satisfied when it's all through.

But check this one out;

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=146285

:)

I think you will be okay with the purchase his ebay rating is good. its just would be nice if he would of took 2 minutes and post sold.

I tried to find his ebay ID account and see his ratings etc...but I couldnt find it...he says it is the same ID as in this forum: thujaplicata how do you find that?

I too was ready to buy it till I read his past post from when he came on board, then i saw how much jocking he had done in the past with these items and the memoray cards etc. I didnt feel comfortable I hope the buyer is satisified with his unit it would be nice to have a site where one deals with confidence, and "they all lived happily ever after"

Edited by dale hollow lake

Here is his Ebay name

eBay My World: thujaplicata( 57)

Feedback score: 57|Positive feedback: 100%

I still couldn't find his info online...where do you go to type in his ebay ID?? i tried to search advanced under

"From specific sellers (enter sellers' user IDs)" and enter "thujaplicata" and it comes up nothing....can you guys provide a link to his profile? I dont know how to search for an ID etc...

Just go to advance Search:

Search

Items

Find Items

By eBay Motors Categories

Items by Seller

Items by Bidder

By Item Number

Stores

Items in Stores

Find Stores

Members

Find a Member

Find Contact Information

Find a Trading Assistant

And you should find the info above and select find a member.

Just go to advance Search:

Search

Items

Find Items

By eBay Motors Categories

Items by Seller

Items by Bidder

By Item Number

Stores

Items in Stores

Find Stores

Members

Find a Member

Find Contact Information

Find a Trading Assistant

And you should find the info above and select find a member.

What are you writing to me about? there are just so much things you are writing and not telling me what to do

why don't you find his ID and give me a link to his profile? instead of telling me so many words that I do not understand....for example

here is a picture link:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/style_emo...default/dry.gif

I was trying to teach you something so next time you can figure it out.

http://myworld.ebay.com/thujaplicata/

Geocaching INFO this is weird look at last visit

thujaplicata

Email Address: Send message

Occupation firefighter/paramedic

Forum Title:

Edited by LaRobley

I was trying to teach you something so next time you can figure it out.

http://myworld.ebay.com/thujaplicata/

Geocaching INFO this is weird look at last visit

thujaplicata

Email Address: Send message

Occupation firefighter/paramedic

Forum Title:

LaRobley,

As far as trying to help the poor fella with searching ebay?? You gotta remember, 'no good deed goes unpunished.'

Good Luck! :P

Edited by palser
So Iam just curious Did span 24 receive the GPS?

Recieved in excellent shape, everything here, maps for midwest, 512mb mem-stick. All good! Excellent transaction... Wait a minute; this ain't Ebay.... :)

He even shipped the lanyard seperately when he forgot to include it in the initial shipment.

Great guy... Excellent GPSr... Great deal!