My coins that are for sale!

Team Macha

Well it has become time…Time to sell out!

I have been investing in geocoins in the past few months and have acquired about 35 coins. Some of them are more valuable than others but I have decided to offer them to the people who I actually know are geocachers and would appreciate these more than someone I would sell them to on eBay. Now most of the trackable coins I have are activated and the ones I have that aren’t trackable…Well I can’t list them here because of forum rules (don’t blame me I didn’t make the rules). Be aware that the values I put next to the coin are a minimum I would take for it and would really like to get more out of them than that price. I am considering donating a percentage of the total sales to a charity, so if you decide to purchase some coins you could give me ideas as to which charitable foundation or cause you would like to see donated to. Now on to the coins! (all prices in USD)

Coin name Price

“September” October 2006 Geocoinclub.com geocoin $>12

FTF Geocoin BN & AB together or separate $>20

Navstar Geocoin by Crake $>15

Tracking Time geocoin by Crake $>22

Parrolet Parrot Geocoin XLE SG $>15

Makin’ Tracks Geocoin AS $>12

Texas Tumbleweed Silver $>22

Texas 2006 (six flags) $>12

Landsharkz geocoin $>22

06 Texas bluebonnet by Crake $>15

GPS Interactive (spinner) Gold $>12

Monarch by Crake $>10

PG Czech 06 geocoin $>15

Bad Mojo Gold and Chrome together or separate $>15

Alaska 2006 Bronze, .999 silver, and .999 silver w/gold relief. Together or separate $>10, >30, >50 or>90(together)

Suncatcher warm and cool by Crake Separate or together $>8, >15

Compass Rose 2006 Gold and Silver together or separate $>25, >50

06 Texas Mini’s all 5 in the set together or separate $>5, >25

Sheridan County Kansas Geocoin $>7

Coming Soon!…I hope…

Geo-credit Card Geocoins set (orange green blue) together or separate $>10, >30

United We Cache Silver $>10

Astrolabe Geocoin AS & AB together or separate $>8, >16

Quigley Jones AS $>15

This is all the coins that I have to offer <non-trackable coin removed by moderator>Like I said most if not all these coins are activated so I’ll have to adopt them to the buyer ( I have done it many times it isn’t a problem). Please do not send offers of geocoins because that is what I am trying to sell no accumulate more of…and please only legitimate serious offers. If you have any questions about any of these coins or wish to see pictures of them just email me and I’ll try and see what I can do (I have pics of most but some of them are stock pics if you want I can take a pic of the real deal but my camera is a crappy one so the quality will be bad). That’s about all I have to say so yeah I will be looking forward to doing business with you guys!

BTW if they don’t all get sold within a few weeks (about 6) I will probably put them up on eBay where you can bid on them.

Edited by Eartha

Do those prices include shipping? Some seem a bit steep i.e. LandSharkz for $22 while others are closer to actual cost. Maybe you are using the auction site as a pricing guide?

Good luck...

I agree with Jaybee. Also usually activated coins are worth far less than new unactivated coins, in wich case the auction site can't help you much. :D

Team Macha can't talk right now...they have apparently been temporarily suspended for mentioning the sale of non-trackable coins. I narrowly escaped that same fate recently when I did not realize that a link I was posting referred to the sale of non-trackables. Luckily I was able to fix that.

Yes, they are selling coins on that auction site we all know of. Their intentions are good...they just missed some of fine print in the posting rules for this discussion.

Team Macha can't talk right now...they have apparently been temporarily suspended for mentioning the sale of non-trackable coins. I narrowly escaped that same fate recently when I did not realize that a link I was posting referred to the sale of non-trackables. Luckily I was able to fix that.

Yes, they are selling coins on that auction site we all know of. Their intentions are good...they just missed some of fine print in the posting rules for this discussion.

And a bargain at $3.50 for shipping! :P

I have been investing in geocoins in the past few months and have acquired about 35 coins. Some of them are more valuable than others but I have decided to offer them to the people who I actually know are geocachers and would appreciate these more than someone I would sell them to on eBay. Now most of the trackable coins I have are activated(except for the oct gcc coin) and the ones I have that aren’t trackable…Well I can’t list them here because of forum rules (don’t blame me I didn’t make the rules). Be aware that the values I put next to the coin are a minimum I would take for it and would really like to get more out of them than that price. I am considering donating a percentage of the total sales to a charity, so if you decide to purchase some coins you could give me ideas as to which charitable foundation or cause you would like to see donated to. Now on to the coins! (all prices in USD)

Coin name Price

Parrolet Parrot Geocoin XLE SG $>15Makin’ Tracks Geocoin AS $>12

Landsharkz geocoin $>22

GPS Interactive (spinner) Gold $>12Monarch by Crake $>10

PG Czech 06 geocoin $>15

Alaska 2006 Bronze, .999 silver, and .999 silver w/gold relief. Together or separate $>10, >30, >50 or>90(together)Suncatcher warm and cool by Crake Separate or together $>8, >15Compass Rose 2006 Gold and Silver together or separate $>25, >50

Coming Soon!…I hope… these are unactivated

Quigley Jones AS $>15

This is all the coins that I have to offer <non-trackable coin removed by moderator>Like I said most if not all these coins are activated so I’ll have to adopt them to the buyer ( I have done it many times it isn’t a problem). Please do not send offers of geocoins because that is what I am trying to sell no accumulate more of…and please only legitimate serious offers. If you have any questions about any of these coins or wish to see pictures of them just email me and I’ll try and see what I can do (I have pics of most but some of them are stock pics if you want I can take a pic of the real deal but my camera is a crappy one so the quality will be bad). That’s about all I have to say so yeah I will be looking forward to doing business with you guys!

BTW if they don’t all get sold within a few weeks (about 6) I will probably put them up on eBay where you can bid on them.

Ok to clarify I am selling these because I am trying to raise money for something that has happened in my family so thats why the prices seem a bit high. The ones the have strikethroughs have either been sold or are listed on the place of selling on the internet the place we all know. but If you do wish to still purchase any of them that are not stuckthrough then you can contact me via my profile. I will not be available over the weekend so don't be mad if you don't get an immediate response. I am willing to go a little lower with some of the prices too so if you make an offer I just might accept it. Thanks to all you who have expressed interest in the coins and those who have made purchases.

To comment on neversummers odd comment shipping is not 3.50 its only 1.75 the reason its higher on the place of selling is because it helps to cover fees involved with the place of selling. most people charge at least 3.50 and I only charge 3.25 at the place in question. thats why I encouraged people to purchase straight through me an not have to go through the place of selling because it is cheaper (as far as shipping)

Edited by Team Macha

To comment on neversummers odd comment shipping is not 3.50 its only 1.75 the reason its higher on the place of selling is because it helps to cover fees involved with the place of selling. most people charge at least 3.50 and I only charge 3.25 at the place in question. thats why I encouraged people to purchase straight through me an not have to go through the place of selling because it is cheaper (as far as shipping)

I'm used to 86 cents, that's all. Why be "most people", and have higher shipping rates? :P

Edited by NeverSummer

I have been investing in geocoins in the past few months and have acquired about 35 coins. Some of them are more valuable than others but I have decided to offer them to the people who I actually know are geocachers and would appreciate these more than someone I would sell them to on eBay. Now most of the trackable coins I have are activated(except for the oct gcc coin) and the ones I have that aren’t trackable…Well I can’t list them here because of forum rules (don’t blame me I didn’t make the rules). Be aware that the values I put next to the coin are a minimum I would take for it and would really like to get more out of them than that price. I am considering donating a percentage of the total sales to a charity, so if you decide to purchase some coins you could give me ideas as to which charitable foundation or cause you would like to see donated to. Now on to the coins! (all prices in USD) Shipping is $1.75

Coin name Price

Parrolet Parrot Geocoin XLE SG $>15Makin’ Tracks Geocoin AS $>12

Landsharkz geocoin $>22

GPS Interactive (spinner) Gold $>12Monarch by Crake $>10

PG Czech 06 geocoin $>15

Alaska 2006 Bronze, .999 silver, and .999 silver w/gold relief. Together or separate $>10, >30, >50 or>90(together)

Suncatcher warm and cool by Crake Separate or together $>8, >15

Compass Rose 2006 Gold and Silver together or separate $>25, >50

Coming Soon!…I hope… these are unactivated

Quigley Jones AS $>15

This is all the coins that I have to offer. Like I said most if not all these coins are activated so I’ll have to adopt them to the buyer ( I have done it many times it isn’t a problem). Please do not send offers of geocoins because that is what I am trying to sell not accumulate more of…and please only legitimate serious offers. If you have any questions about any of these coins or wish to see pictures of them just email me and I’ll try and see what I can do (I have pics of most but some of them are stock pics if you want I can take a pic of the real deal but my camera is a crappy one so the quality will be bad). That’s about all I have to say so yeah I will be looking forward to doing business with you guys!

Ok to clarify I am selling these because I am trying to raise money for something that has happened in my family so thats why the prices seem a bit high. The ones the have strikethroughs have either been sold or are listed on the place of selling on the internet the place we all know. but If you do wish to still purchase any of them that are not stuckthrough then you can contact me via my profile. I will not be available over the weekend so don't be mad if you don't get an immediate response. I am willing to go a little lower with some of the prices too so if you make an offer I just might accept it. Thanks to all you who have expressed interest in the coins and those who have made purchases.

Edited by Team Macha