Benchmark hunters need more features

SlabyFam

Actually, US Benchmarks should be over in Waymarking like every other country's are required to be. There is nothing unique about US Benchmarks as compared to Canadian, or British , or Japanese or anybody else's. They are all permanent markers.

So instead of more features for US benchmarkers I think fairness says move them to Waymarking. Either that or move all other countries here with the same level of features as US benchmarks. Fair is fair!

JD

Benchmark hunters need more features

Can we add some features to these pages

I think we should be able to

bookmark benchmarks

Watch benchmarks

just like a cache page.

What do you think?

I agree. Would even be nice to make bookmark/favorites lists.

Passingwind

You can do bookmark lists for benchmarks as in this List. Click on the bookmark tab.

It is a little more work that creating a cache list, but it is still doable.

John

JDandDD - Who said life was fair? :)

Edited by 2oldfarts (the rockhounders)

I'd be happy just to get a window to enter the PID for the next mark I want to log!

If you start from Here and enter the PID#, you can easily return to that page simply by using the little black arrow for the drop down for the back button.

After you log and upload any pictures you can visit the benchmark page to verify it is correct. You then hit that little arrow next to the back button and select "benchmark hunting home page". Enter the next PID# and do the same thing again.

It takes a little practice to get used to doing it, but it does makes logging your benchmarks quicker.

If you don't use the PID#, but use the stamping instead, you can do the same thing, just go back to the "find a benchmark" page.

John

should they be added to our "found" statistics?

Name Count

Traditional Caches* 128

Multi-caches* 9

Virtual Caches* 7

Event Caches* 2

Earthcaches* 1

NGS Benchmarks 6

*Total Caches Found 147

Should they be added? Sure. And the are. (as Above)

Jim

kc8bdr