Aargh! Maties!

Join Captain Avroair for the:

Pirates of Harriman 3: Dead Man's Cache Picnic Event

9ec732c2-7140-40e1-b449-09ce47fc1230.jpg

Event posted: Here

Aargh! Maties!

Pirates of Harriman III

Dead Man's Cache Picnic Trilogy

Sunday, October 22th, 2006 - 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

At Harriman State Park, Sebago Beach picnic area

Pot Luck

Picnic at Sebago Beach (same location as last year) will be a pot luck so post what you are bringing.

Pirate Geocoin

Available at the event, the new Pirates of Harriman geocoin!

Pirate Games

In the afternoon a Pirate Ship Event Rally through beautiful Harriman State Park. Using a pirate map to pick up some new lost treasures (new caches) participants will endeavor to discover the clues to "The Dead Man's Cache"

See you there!

As I get closer to the big retirement date (1/1/07) I keep looking for diversions to help me get into the proper frame of mind - - "there are lots of things to be done!". This could be a perfect start. When will this appear on the cache pages? My only regret is that I missed the first two events!!!

Mark (Ramsey LtD) :(:):D:D:):(:D

As I get closer to the big retirement date (1/1/07) I keep looking for diversions to help me get into the proper frame of mind - - "there are lots of things to be done!". This could be a perfect start. When will this appear on the cache pages? My only regret is that I missed the first two events!!!

Mark (Ramsey LtD) :DB):DB)B)B)B)

That would be the line that reads:

Event posted Here

Which I just posted again in case you missed it. :D

Mark (Ramsey LtD) :wub::wub::D:wub::DB):)

That would be the line that reads:

Event posted Here

Which I just posted again in case you missed it. B)

I hate when I do that ... !! SEE it, but don't READ it !!!!

Thanks, Mark

Pot Luck reminder! Please post on the cache page what you are bringing, here are some ideas:

Cups 8 - 12 oz size

Hot Beverage Cups

Napkins

Charcoal

Lighter Fluid

Burgers

Hamburger Buns

Hot Dogs

Hot Dog Buns

Veggie Burgers

Cheese for Burgers

Ketchup, Mustard, Relish

* Soda

* Diet Soda

* Bottled Water

* Gatorade

Potato Salad

Macaroni Salad

Pasta Salad

Fruit Salad

Antipasta

Other Salads

Dip

Potato Chips

Salsa/Tortilla Chips

Cookies

Brownies

Cake

Don't forget to write a note what you are bringing for the potluck. If you can't decide bring bottled waters, a case of soda or gaterades. You can always take them back home with you if they are excess.

Hi Avro, I'm still checking with Moun10Girl and Fox , but I'm hoping to make it. I'll check back in a bit. I can bring a propane stove, too, if anyone needs it. Probably make some hot chili and cornbread or something like that. :) - Hound

ok, just talked to Moun10Girl and she'll be in Maryland, but I'll check on Fox still. Looks like I'm home alone though so still hoping to come on down. Hey, do I need a canoe? :)

Don't forget to write a note what you are bringing for the potluck. If you can't decide bring bottled waters, a case of soda or gaterades. You can always take them back home with you if they are excess.

Hi Avro, I'm still checking with Moun10Girl and Fox , but I'm hoping to make it. I'll check back in a bit. I can bring a propane stove, too, if anyone needs it. Probably make some hot chili and cornbread or something like that. :) - Hound

ok, just talked to Moun10Girl and she'll be in Maryland, but I'll check on Fox still. Looks like I'm home alone though so still hoping to come on down. Hey, do I need a canoe? :)

Yeah if you want to paddle about for $20.00, otherwise; no.

Thanks, didn't know if a Pirate Cache called for water transportation :)

Thanks, didn't know if a Pirate Cache called for water transportation :)

I did that the first year trying to get Brian to fall in, but he didn't. I was sad. :)

Cups 8 - 12 oz size

Hot Beverage Cups - Lakelady

Napkins - Avroair

Charcoal - Avroair

Lighter Fluid - Avroair

Sausage and Pepper Rolls - geosliders

Burgers - Dhenninger, Lakelady

Hamburger Buns -

Hot Dogs - Dhenninger

Hot Dog Buns -

Veggie Burgers -

Cheese for Burgers -