60cxx software included?

waumpuscat

I am still trying to catch up with new gps units and am shopping for a 60csx. After reading several post and then going to different websites, I cannot determine what it should come with when I buy one. Doesn't it come with City Navigator?

Thanks

Doesnt come with any City Select or City Navigator map...just a old PLANE basic trip and waypoint map....which is utter useless when it comes to geocaching!

If you buy the unit with basic map and hoping to go geocaching with it...it is like you are going looking for a needle in a dark warehouse...you will not find a thing! get the map, costs a lot...crap

It is a great unit btw

I am still trying to catch up with new gps units and am shopping for a 60csx. After reading several post and then going to different websites, I cannot determine what it should come with when I buy one. Doesn't it come with City Navigator?

Thanks

Doesnt come with any City Select or City Navigator map...just a old PLANE basic trip and waypoint map....which is utter useless when it comes to geocaching!

If you buy the unit with basic map and hoping to go geocaching with it...it is like you are going looking for a needle in a dark warehouse...you will not find a thing! get the map, costs a lot...crap

It is a great unit btw

My next question would be can I use my City Select version 7 that came with the GPS V that I bought last year?

Thanks

Just received my 60CSx today from Amazon. What was in their package was...

The GPSMAP 60CSx

The "Owner's Manual"

The "Quick-Start Guide

An "Ad" for MapSource

A "Bonus" USB Cable - Garmin to PC/PC to Garmin

A Mapsource "Trip & Waypoint Manager" CD, which includes the USB Drivers

That's it...nothing more

I'll have to purchase the Mapsource US Topo Cd's ( ~$100.00 )

and I had purchased seperately, a carrying case and a suction window mount. You can find all sorts of

(expensive) "goodies" if you visit Garmin's website.

Last week I bought 60csx from amazon(best price)$395.41,autokit w/city select north america$149.60 over night shipping$25.44.I had topo from last year.There are many deals out there but I chose to go with amazon and I needed for the weekend.One of the best gadgets I ever bought.This weekend We will put it to the real test.Going for a ton of caches.I reccommend GSAK and Cachemate (if you have a palm).There is a new city selectV8 coming out on the 19th.I called Garmin and they will upgrade for free.They also currently are offering a $50.00 rebate good til Dec. If you play the wait and shop game you could probably get a setup for around $250.00