CRASH

The Blind Acorn

I would like to say that earlier I got an email..... I clicked on the link to look at the geocacher's profile and it logged me in as someone else. :blink::blink:

Then the computer froze..... No more Geocaching.com. :huh::) then the site was back in less than an hour. :blink:

edit: removed a typo

Edited by crazycavelover

I was trying to send a Geo-Email and clicked send...of course you broke the site just at that moment....then I could not retrieve it and had to re-write everything, but could not remember what the *%$#@ I wrote!

Then I had the other old fart get on his computer and it worked just fine...thought I had a gosh dang computer bug then...had him run Spy Sweeper...nothing...

Gee, Thanks.......

Shirley~

I was trying to send a Geo-Email and clicked send...of course you broke the site just at that moment....then I could not retrieve it and had to re-write everything, but could not remember what the *%$#@ I wrote!

Then I had the other old fart get on his computer and it worked just fine...thought I had a gosh dang computer bug then...had him run Spy Sweeper...nothing...

Gee, Thanks.......

Shirley~

:blink: I'm sorry, I'll try not to do it again. I promise.