When not caching, Do you carry a Geocoin ?

glennk721

Ohhh goodie thanks Glenn :anitongue:

I don't carry anything in my packet right now because the farthest I go is to the gerocery store or the post office <_< I was on marernity leave...

But a few months back I receive the lackey 2007 geocoin as my hubbys birthday mission ( yes I said I) lol from a wonderful woman Chantal :laughing:

For the longest time I did carry it around with me where ever I went because I was so in aw over this coin thinking that I would never in a million years ever get the chance to even hold one in my hand.....

But I will be going back to work on Monday and Imagine Peace will be with me everyday I am working to get me through the rough days I have there....Customers can be sooooooo cranky lol :anicute:

Right now I have two coins in my pocket... an activated two-tone 2007 Australia (black nickel, polished gold platypus) and a 2007 Beaver Dude micro.

I'm not quite sure why I carry them around, but there are a number of cachers in my office building, so if I run into one in the halls, I can haul them out and show them off. :lol:

Yep!

I have a ziplock in my purse with one of each of the coins I've designed in it. Everytime I'd run into someone I know they kept asking "what are you doing now" and I got tired of trying to explain! Now I just haul out the bag and show them!

The last couple of weeks I've been wearing the sample from the mint of the Key to the Cache 2008 on a chain around my neck, might have to consider making a batch as jewelry if the comments I'm getting are any indication! :lol:

I have somewhere between 8 and 10 pathtags on my keychains and I have a Micro GPS coin that was given to me by Chantal for my birthday that is on my cell phone and goes EVERYWHERE with me and I also dip it into caches we hit :lol:

I love that little micro coin!

Naomi

Gotta get me one of those! I love that idea. :D I was thinking of turning one into a keychain but I dont want to drill a hole in it :D