Pocket Query Problem.

sylvainp

I have 2 pocket query to run everyday.

One for traditionnal cache and another for caches with travel bugs. When I create these 2 pocket query

I got them in my email a few minutes after.

The last time I run & create the 2 pocket query was the 19 of july and since I never received any pocket query and I should get it everyday.

It's about a week I notice that I never received pocket query.

Is their a problem on the server of Groundspeak ?

Any hint or trick ?

Thanks

Edited by sylvainp

Out of the 3 queries you have available, one ran late last night and the other two are slated to run late as they ran recently. If you wish to speed them up, make a copy of them so the site treats them as a new query.

Edited by Jeremy

Something odd seems to be going on with the pocket queries. One query that is supposed to run daily has not run since the 17th. My routine pre-weekend pocket queries that are scheduled to run on Fridays have not run today yet, although the last time they ran was the 14th - I suppose they may still run today though.

As I have mentioned many times, I don't have any scheduled PQs. I just look at my long list and run a PQ for an area that hasn't run in a while.

I requested three PQs in my list and each of them ran very promptly.

Then, since we are heading further north than normal, I had to create a brand new PQ. It also ran almost immediately.

Seems like the solution is to not schedule your PQs, but have many in your list that cover the same areas so you always have an old PQ, or two or three, to request . . .

My pocket queries are also stuck! last run was the 17th.

Making copies of the queries or creating new ones is not an acceptable answer since the file name would change which would prevent other utilities relying on the file name to work properly.

This situation is very annoying since paper free is not possible any longer.

Any hope to get this issue fixed soon?

I ran 3 pocket queries last nite and repeated 1 of them this morning. I am leaving on a long trip today and these queries are for where I am heading. The queries are running but the emails are not coming. Is this another problem? I don't have time to download the individual waypoints. I need the query for the paperless caching!!