Geocache Containers - Whatever Next!

Whilst on a picnic yesterday I was amazed to see someone pull out a Tupperware Geocache Container. To my surprise they had placed sandwiches and other foodstuffs inside.

Has anyone else noticed any other strange uses for geocaching containers?

:D:D:D

Edited by kennamatic

Whilst on a picnic yesterday I was amazed to see someone pull out a Tupperware Geocache Container. To my surprise they had placed sandwiches and other foodstuffs inside.

Has anyone else noticed any other strange uses for geocaching containers?

:D:D:D

Well on Friday Mrs Martybartfast produced some chocolate deserts which were in something that looked like a Micro container to me. Given the recent developments at Boots with respect to film containers these would look like ideal replacements. Only downside is you've got to eat all the chocolate desert in order to make room for the logbook!

http://www.snackspot.org.uk/images/guminipuds.jpg

Edited by MartyBartfast

I too noticed last night that a number of geocache containers had made their way into our fridge!!

Certainly not by the rules to allow so many to be placed so close together. And as for the ccontents, well absolutely against the rules to have food scraps in them, we'll have scavengers nosing around in no time.

I'm unsure as to whether I should leave my back door open in future to allow easy access to those on the quest to the caches as I know only too well how frustrating it can be to sometimes to get so close but not be able to find it.