Prowling Panther Graphic Progress

Prowler53

Looks great. The yellow looks better not only because it stands out more, but because it matches the kitty's eyes. For the tracking number, consider putting it just in the colour and not in a box.

Not a bad idea! Either way, as long as the number can be read without an electron microscope (ever noticed how they seem to be getting smaller and smaller? :D:D Not all of us have 20-15 vision!), we'll be happy :D This is a very nice coin; we're good for several.

Looks great. The yellow looks better not only because it stands out more, but because it matches the kitty's eyes. For the tracking number, consider putting it just in the colour and not in a box.

Not a bad idea! Either way, as long as the number can be read without an electron microscope (ever noticed how they seem to be getting smaller and smaller? :D:D Not all of us have 20-15 vision!), we'll be happy :D This is a very nice coin; we're good for several.

Awsome looking coin! :D Now that I can visualize the shape of the coin.

I also like the yellow. Will this be "yellow" or "gold/bronze metal"?

Even with reading glasses and magnifying glass. :D I still have trouble reading numbers or is that a letter?

As said before very nice ! What is the white around the edges going to be white in colour or a metal colour?Put me down for 4 .Again very nice job

The white will be white just as it is shown. I'm still not decided on the Blue or Yellow text. Blue is my favorite color but it does look nice in yellow :D

OT: nice family website you have. Loved the bit on the Mars Rover :D

Thanks. Your post prompted me to test the link in my sig and I realized it was incorrect. It was trying to link to the geocaching section of my site, but it had changed. All fixed now.

The Mars Rover was fun. Now we're working on lego robots! You can actually get small GPSr modules for roving robots, but I haven't tried that yet.

Cheers,

Danoshimano

That's a pretty cool looking coin :) how are you going to get gradient colors on it though? Is this a printed image or are you still in the submitting stage? I'm looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. Keep us posted!

Edited by ranger216

I'll definitely want one of those for my collection. Thats a great design. If the coin comes out looking anything like the graphic then it will be something else.. :)

Gosh, let's hope that it isn't something else B) It's supposed to be a geocoin! B)

Arkh, arkh, arkh; I crack me up. B)

That's a pretty cool looking coin :) how are you going to get gradient colors on it though? Is this a printed image or are you still in the submitting stage? I'm looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. Keep us posted!

The graphic has been submitted and I'm just waiting on a price quote. I'm planning to use a photo for the graphic rather than a 3d design.

I should have pricing in a day or two......It takes a little longer for price quotes because of the photo inlay on both sides but I think this was the right way to go. I don't think a 3d design would have looked as nice. As soon as I get pricing I will begin a pre-sale on the coin. :laughing:

Edited by Prowler53

I've never done a coin, so I really don't know much about them, but would it have been possible to do 3D on the side with the face, and a pic on the other side? It is an awesome coin! If you aren't decided between blue or yellow ink, why not do some in each color? You said that the white would just be white, are you talking about the outer edge of the coin? Just a personal opinion, but this might look good in gold. I'm in for a couple of coins, no matter what you choose!