Captain Clorox Kills Real Person! Film At 11.

5¢

Another sock tossed into the Purple Dryer of Doom! You are condemned for all eternity to writhe in agony on an endless spin cycle. The Purple Dryer of Doom has NO "delicate" cycle.

Muwahaha!

ph3aR Captain Clorox and the Purple Dryer of Doom!

I met a cacher named Flutterbutter today. Capt. Clorox made a mistake awhile back. I am starting to wonder how good his super powers really are.

The suspension was appealed to Groundspeak, and yet the user is still suspended. Hmmmm.

Nothing to see here folks... move along now. :D

With all do respect and the fact that I don't have a horse in the race........The person I met today called herself Flutterbutter and said she is not allowed to post in the forums. I came home and did the research to see where she got banned.

Captain Clorox, I think you bleached a good guy this time. :D

Ok, I am done here. I don't want to get bleached myself. :D

Groundspeak is aware that Flutterbutter is a real person. And I am sure she is a very nice person. That fact is independent of the basis on which her forum privileges were suspended. Captain Clorox is not at liberty to discuss the details, as that is really a matter between the account holder and Groundspeak.

I don't get it, is this some sort of weird joke?

I don't think so. :D

OK so what is this forum topic about then? Sounds like some sort of weird inside joke or something.....

Sounds like there is more to the story then the OP mentioned or is privy to.

There's ALWAYS more to the story in threads like these.

OK so what is this forum topic about then? Sounds like some sort of weird inside joke or something.....

For example, is Captain Clorox an alien, like that weaker copy-cat in the blue tights & red cape? Or is Captain Clorox like the incredible hulk, all nice and stuff until he gets angry then *RARRRRRRRGGH* "CLOROX SMASH!"

:D

Inquiring geeks want to know?

For example, is Captain Clorox an alien, like that weaker copy-cat in the blue tights & red cape? Or is Captain Clorox like the incredible hulk, all nice and stuff until he gets angry then *RARRRRRRRGGH* "CLOROX SMASH!"

:D

Inquiring geeks want to know?

i heard capt. clorox is the tragic result of an experiment gone horribly wrong at the Proctor & Gamble labs. :D