Off Over The Other Side

I've not done any in that area myself, but here's a list of caches in the area which were voted in the top 20% of all UK caches. For the drive across, there seem to be a few really good ones in Cheshire (see this map).

Having virtually exhausted cheshire's caches, and having done plenty around the country - I can concour that cheshire caches do soom to be among the best I've done... probably due to the couple of prolific puzzle cache setters here!!!

We had a great time and thanks to teasel for the help.we completed Peninsula Views.However When doing Padarn Treasure hunt We got all 8 but couldn't find the 9th.If anybody has done this can they help me with clarifying the answers.

Now of to Yorkshire Bishopthorpe so if anybody knows where there is a cach we would be interested

Thanks

Please can anbody give me some help in finding cach loc in wales.We're going over next week <_<

Thanks

Hi. I am new to this, just investigating etiquette before I actually go out and upset anybody!

I live in Aberystwyth and there are some great hides within 25 miles, although from what I can gather this is "as the crow flies" and not by road! Some of them are pretty way out (as in HIGH UP) but the views would be spectacular and well worthy of the climb involved. There are also some very easy ones for beginners like me.

If anyone is coming this way check out post code SY23 1 JX :rolleyes:

I will be travelling on foot or by pushbike with no GPS or gadgets, so this could be interesting. If anyone would care to join me I would be glad of the company.

Looking forward to posting my first find!!

Good luck and happy hunting