New Feature

For info' if people hadn't already seen it ->

Just seen this and it's wicked as we say in 'ackney..........hope it's not already old hat to everyone. :wub:

This may well do away with my need to have (so far) 25 pocket queries running to get all the caches in the UK. You can create pocket queries for your routes so you can load them straight into GSAK.

Edited by Nick & Ali

Hi,

Yes saw it this morning very cool indeed, I think I will replace my Bookmark list "M1 caches" with it.

Also cool is how you can import a file from Google Earth, you create a route and then import into GC.com.

If you want to give it a go, I have created a route between junction 1 and junction 46 of the M1. Search for a route called "M1", I think its public.

This is something that I will use whenever we go further a field. I can see trips up north now lasting several hours [:wub:].

See ya...Gary

Just seen this and it's wicked as we say in 'ackney..........hope it's not already old hat to everyone. :wub:

This may well do away with my need to have (so far) 25 pocket queries running to get all the caches in the UK. You can create pocket queries for your routes so you can load them straight into GSAK.

Saw this yesterday but haven't had the chance to look properly yet. We'll probably use it to plot caches along our C2C route.

Saw this yesterday but haven't had the chance to look properly yet. We'll probably use it to plot caches along our C2C route.

Funny you should say that! :wub: - If you do a search on C2C........

Edited by Nick & Ali

Nice feature!

For those who don't know, you can pretty much create a route in Google earth between any two points. If one of those points is, say, a point on a road or in the middle of a field, Ctrl+N to add a placemark. Place this at your start location, right click it and select "Directions from this", and repeat at your end location if necessary. You can also right-click the red dot beside a village/ town/ city name and select "Directions from/ to this".